What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keep Justin Fields or Garrett Wilson? (1 Viewer)

Jmiller21kg

Footballguy
Hi there,

I have a tough dilemma on who I should keep, going back and forth between Fields (11th round) vs Wilson (9th)

Scoring is full PPR BUT QB rushing touchdowns get a double bonus. So a QB rushing a TD in gets 12 points instead of the standard 6. I feel like with that rule I’m leaning towards Fields but I really like Wilson too this season. Thoughts from others?

Man tough for sure, but can’t deny that rushing bonus, Fields all the way. I love me some Garrett Wilson too this year though…

Thanks for the help!

Is it a one QB league? Do many people keep QB's? The odd rushing bonus does give Fields a big bump in value for sure however, QB rushing TD's are somewhat random so even though he should get a lot of them we may not and then you have to rely on his passing. If you will have an opportunity at most of the QB's in the draft Wilson may be the choice.

Really need to post the QB scoring but I'd lean Wilson. In superflex rankings Wilson is #23 WR10 and Fields #27 QB7. The most optimistic FBG projector has Fields at 7 rushing TDs. That's 42 bonus points and puts him in Burrow/LJax range or late 3rd round. Wilson would be a mid second pick. Keep in mind that even if he scores 8 TDs, all the other QBs will score 3-4 TDs so all the QBs are gaining ground.

Users who are viewing this thread