What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper help - 12-team (standard)/2 year (1 Viewer)

72banton

Footballguy
Having a tough time picking 2x2-year keepers in a 12-team non-ppr (standard) league (QB, 2RB, 2WR, Flex, TE, DST, K + 9 bench). I also have the 3rd pick this year. CMC, Ekeler, Jefferson, Chase, Kupp, Diggs all likely being kept by other managers.

Player (Round):
Tee Higgins (5)
Rhamondre Stevenson (6)
Chris Olave (9)
Jahan Dotson (13)
Christian Watson (15)
Calvin Ridley (18)

I'm leaning Rhamondre and Ridley, but Olave or Watson are tempting values.

For me, I would go Stevenson and Olave. I like Olave a lot. Watson could be good, but Love is still a question mark. Ridley is enticing and there has been a lot of camp buzz, but how many players do you know that have missed 2 years and come back to dominate? Not to mention, he sat the first year for personal issues. Did anything ever come out as to what that was? Who's to say it doesn't happen again. Give me Stevenson and Olave.

For me, I would go Stevenson and Olave. I like Olave a lot. Watson could be good, but Love is still a question mark. Ridley is enticing and there has been a lot of camp buzz, but how many players do you know that have missed 2 years and come back to dominate? Not to mention, he sat the first year for personal issues. Did anything ever come out as to what that was? Who's to say it doesn't happen again. Give me Stevenson and Olave.
Ridley situation does give me pause and his rankings on various sites are pretty much a flip with Olave. Trevor Lawrence looks to be on an upswing and "camp" news on Ridley is good to go. But like you said, is he really good to go? Argh. Anyways, I am definitely keeping Stevenson regardless of Zeke landing in NE. Thanks for the input.

Just go with the two guys you think will score the most this year. With this few keepers just keep the best guys. For me that would be Stevenson and Watson. Watson barely edges out Olave because I think he has the higher ceiling game to game. He can be a game winner and I will take that as the edge.

Users who are viewing this thread