What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keepers due on Wednesday (1 Viewer)

Gawain

Footballguy
Full 2QB, 6 Keeper, lose round where drafted, 12 Team, No-PPR, Long TD bonus Pts. (2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, NO TE). I pick first every round a player isn't kept.
(Name / Round)
QB Options:

Pickett / 6
Howell / 11
Love / 14

RB Options:

Dobbins / 4
R. White / 7
Mattison / 12

WR Options:

Watson / 13
G. Davis / 15
AR St Brown / 16
McLaurin / 17

I keep Howell and Love for sure. I keep ARSB and McLaurin for sure. That leaves two spots. Those come down to PIckett, Dobbins, & Watson for me.

What kind of QB's will be available in the draft? WIll you be able to get a starter quality QB with pick 1.01? If so, then I likely keep Dobbins & Watson and let PIckett back into the draft.

I keep Howell and Love for sure. I keep ARSB and McLaurin for sure. That leaves two spots. Those come down to PIckett, Dobbins, & Watson for me.

What kind of QB's will be available in the draft? WIll you be able to get a starter quality QB with pick 1.01? If so, then I likely keep Dobbins & Watson and let PIckett back into the draft.
Drafting Bijan at 1.01. Not exactly sure on who is available yet, but Barkley, Tyreek, D Cook are going back. Burrow will be kept in the 1st or he’s there too. Hoping to go Bijan 1.01, Gibbs 2.01 and A Rich 3.01. Then BPA. Is Pickett better than Stroud/Young? Think they are available at 4.01 at the worst, maybe 5.01 if I keep Dobbins.

Worried about McLaurins toe. Had thought Mattison so late and a cheap handcuff was attractive. Not really a White believer, but those who are can be persuasive.

Hoping to go Bijan 1.01, Gibbs 2.01 and A Rich 3.01.
Since you lose the round for your keepers why go rookies with the early picks? Not sure they would be keepers at those spots so not sure the value is worth it. But maybe they are depending on who else is available.

Hoping to go Bijan 1.01, Gibbs 2.01 and A Rich 3.01.
Since you lose the round for your keepers why go rookies with the early picks? Not sure they would be keepers at those spots so not sure the value is worth it. But maybe they are depending on who else is available.
Just not sure there’s anything better out there. If a better RB is out there than Gibbs, I’d pull the trigger on them. The biggest issue is that the guys out there usually have known ceilings. I’d rather take the potential of Richardson over the known QB 18 of Carr at 3.01

Users who are viewing this thread