What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kendrick Lamar (1 Viewer)

His singing is terrible, but that's part of the charm I think.

New Earl is pretty good. More or less what you'd expect from an album with the title "I Don't Like ####, I Don't Go Outside."

Hes really good and deserves the hype but I just cant get into his album at all. The beats are just too mellow and boring IMO. Then again I never really liked West Coast rap due to the beats and this album is no different. Except the song Swimming Pools which has a dope beat.
If you found the beats too mellow and boring on that album, then you definitely will not like "To Pimp a Butterfly."

[icon] said:
This band is lethal. Good lord.

No I've just seen/heard thousands of hours of live music all over the country, have played a bit all my life, and know the difference between a hot house band and a crack band of session type guys super rehearsed and locked in.

And I was speaking more to the "basic level" comment. I have no doubt there are great musicians in Memphis. Even off "Beale Street." As there are in cities everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread