What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kerryon Johnson or Peyton Barber ROS? WHIR (1 Viewer)

eliteftw7

Footballguy
12 man league. Standard scoring. League is full of Buc's fans, if I drop Barber, he's gone.

RB's: Fournette, L. Miller, AP, Barber, Burkhead.

I'm also dropping Burkhead for a streamer QB. But that's unrelated. 

I don't think the Buc's are good enough team to consistently run the ball. Barber feels like a boom or bust player. Johnson I feel has a higher ceiling, BUT isn't the clear #1 back like Barber is. I keep hearing Jones is about ready to take carries and the lead role away from Barber. What do you guys think? Barber or Johnson?

I agree with Johnson over Barber. TB may have a better offensive line and I hate trusting any Detroit RB. But, you can't ignore a 100 yd rush game (it is Detroit, but still) and he made a lot of defenders miss on Sun and had good yds after contact. Even if Blount may get some goal line carries and Riddick will come in here and there, they have to see how effective Johnson's been every week.

I also agree with Johnson over Barber. Barber has had the workload we want from a RB for three weeks and it hasn't yielded anything of real value. KJ on 10-12 touches has more value than Barber in my opinion, and as your RB 4 the upside in KJ is more valuable. 

Users who are viewing this thread