What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kevin Williams (1 Viewer)

At two minutes left in the 2nd quarter, he blew through the left side of Washington's O-Line, smacked Brunell in the mouth and caused him to fumble (Portis recovered). I thought that should have been a forced fumble at minimum. What the hell is aborted? Brunell clearly took the handoff cleanly and was taking his footwork for a handoff. Coulda used those points yesterday...

At two minutes left in the 2nd quarter, he blew through the left side of Washington's O-Line, smacked Brunell in the mouth and caused him to fumble (Portis recovered). I thought that should have been a forced fumble at minimum. What the hell is aborted? Brunell clearly took the handoff cleanly and was taking his footwork for a handoff. Coulda used those points yesterday...
:goodposting: I saw this play and got excited (at first thinking sack), now he has no stats? :wall: He's a DT though, they're pretty much hit or miss, even the elite.

:goodposting: I saw this play and got excited (at first thinking sack), now he has no stats? :wall: He's a DT though, they're pretty much hit or miss, even the elite.
I can't remember watching a game where the stats were so screwed up.

Williams played well last night. Very active in penetration. Brunell was very good about getting rid of the ball and Williams wasn't close enough to warrant a QH but was as important as the deep coverage on a couple of plays. And Henderson and Harris were filling well enough that Williams didn't get to some plays he would've made in pursuit. Williams may or may not be a stud, but he looked good enough to me last night. I'm not jumping off the bandwagon of a good player playing undertackle in a Tampa-2 scheme yet.

Williams played well last night. Very active in penetration. Brunell was very good about getting rid of the ball and Williams wasn't close enough to warrant a QH but was as important as the deep coverage on a couple of plays. And Henderson and Harris were filling well enough that Williams didn't get to some plays he would've made in pursuit. Williams may or may not be a stud, but he looked good enough to me last night. I'm not jumping off the bandwagon of a good player playing undertackle in a Tampa-2 scheme yet.
I thought so, he was active but just missed several times. Like pyite76, I also thought Williams had a sack and ff on play mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread