What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kindergarten Cop' screening canceled in Oregon, compared to 'Gone with the Wind' (1 Viewer)

As a conservative Christian American, I applaud this news. The politics of Hollywood liberalism should not be shown in a public space where children might be exposed to it. We must fight secularism to prevent it from taking over the country. Every little victory counts.

This is another great win for conservatives everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a conservative Christian American, I applaud this news. The politics of Hollywood liberalism should not be shown in a public space where children might be exposed to it. We must fight secularism to prevent it from taking over the country. Every little victory counts.

This is another great win for conservatives everywhere.
Oh Joe.

Hold the global pandemic, social unrest, and mentally unfit child ripping the country apart. This sounds important.
Thankfully for someone like Lois Leveen it is...thank God people like her are around so parents don't have to make choices about what their kids should be exposed to.

Of all the twisted, sadistic, illegal, immoral things that have taken place over the past few years, this is clearly the most upsetting of all.  

• Sad
Reactions: rct
But I completely whiffed on the larger themes of "criminalizing children" and kindergartners being led away in handcuffs en masse as a result of this 30 year old film. And that's on me. I guess during that time in Arnold's career, I was more focused on the plight of single mothers being hunted by killer cyborgs, mercenaries committing violence against invisible aliens in the rainforest, the government turning our justice system into a deadly game show and evil corporations exploiting the natural resources of Mars to worry about the problem that was right in front of us. Consider me educated.
:lol:   That's some quality snarkiness there.

Thankfully for someone like Lois Leveen it is...thank God people like her are around so parents don't have to make choices about what their kids should be exposed to.
Wait, that's who wrote the complaint? I think I know her. :oldunsure:

Or, at least, I used to.

Her bio says she went to Harvard. Coulda fooled me.

• Smile
Just giving you some flack. We are on a fantasy football message board. There are threads with hundreds of pages of junk. The not important enough to talk about card should never be played. Especially because playing that card would mean you went into said thread and took the time to play it instead of focusing on aforementioned more important items.  

• Thinking

Users who are viewing this thread