What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kyle Rittenhouse an Andrew Yang supporter? (1 Viewer)

I love this forum. 

Rittenhouse lies about what college he is going to...  :rant:

Hunter Biden continues to be a national security risk taking nude photos with hookers, multiple drugs, and illegal guns...  :yawn:
continues?  Weren’t some of those pictures from 3-4 years ago?

And what does Hunter Biden have to do with any of this other than you seem to want to insert him into a bunch of threads lately?

Is anyone here defending Hunter Biden?  Has anyone here said that he should just be free to do whatever?  Or has the consensus been…investigate him, lock him up…whatever.

And what does Hunter Biden have to do with any of this other than you seem to want to insert him into a bunch of threads lately?

Is anyone here defending Hunter Biden?  Has anyone here said that he should just be free to do whatever?  Or has the consensus been…investigate him, lock him up…whatever.
Those photos are new.

I was pointing out how funny I find it.  I know this board don't give a #### about the national security threat Hunter is. 

Those photos are new.

I was pointing out how funny I find it.  I know this board don't give a #### about the national security threat Hunter is. 
The board?  First off in this case its one guy talking about Rittenhouse and the usual pile on.

For Hunter…I believe there is a thread about him already that it doesn’t need to be inserted everywhere.

National Security threat?  Come on man.

The board?  First off in this case its one guy talking about Rittenhouse and the usual pile on.

For Hunter…I believe there is a thread about him already that it doesn’t need to be inserted everywhere.

National Security threat?  Come on man.
The Rittenhouse thing is one guy, but the thread gets some play.  The Hunter thing is a board thing because it's ignored by the masses. 

Absolutely a national security threat.  The fact that you want to down play it comes off as you defending it/him. 

Kyle Rittenhouse is a right wing darling, as evidenced by his frequent appearances on Fox News and at events like CPAC. 

No one on the left is a fanboy of Hunter Biden. He is in the same category as Billy Carter or Roger Clinton, just a POTUS close relative who is an embarrassment.
You talk about KR more than anyone else on this forum. More lefties post in the hunter Biden thread than righties post here.  As usual, you’re wrong again. 

When was the last time anyone here defended Hunter Biden?

The Rittenhouse thing is one guy, but the thread gets some play.  The Hunter thing is a board thing because it's ignored by the masses. 

Absolutely a national security threat.  The fact that you want to down play it comes off as you defending it/him. 
I'm seriously not trying to be obtuse or combative here. What's the rationale for the bold? 

Frankly, I see him as the Biden family black sheep that would be a serious issue if he had some power - but he doesn't appear to have any power. Therefore, he doesn't appear to me to be an absolute "national security threat." 

What am I missing?

I'm seriously not trying to be obtuse or combative here. What's the rationale for the bold? 

Frankly, I see him as the Biden family black sheep that would be a serious issue if he had some power - but he doesn't appear to have any power. Therefore, he doesn't appear to me to be an absolute "national security threat." 

What am I missing?
A blackmailable family member is a big issue.  Every country, even America, looks for ways to exploit people in power in other countries.  That's how guys like Epstein were able to do what they did. 

If you want a more official sounding answer, This story has a take on it. 

Frank Figliuzzi, the FBI’s former assistant director for counterintelligence, said there is a national security risk when foreign powers like China see an opportunity to get close to someone like Biden. “It’s all about access and influence, and if you can compromise someone with both access and influence, that’s even better,” said Figliuzzi, now an NBC News contributor. “Better still if that target has already compromised himself.”

It got play because one guy reposts tweets and Rittenhouse keeps putting himself into the media.  Seems unwise...but otherwise harmless.  Similar to the kaep thread though...the poster in question post something...and its immediate 2-3 responses typically from the same people.

Downplay what?  Hunter Biden is mostly irrelevant at this point.  He has no position inside the administration.  he is under investigation (as he should be).  And I have zero problem with him being investigated and prosecuted for any crimes he has committed.  I think he appears to be a pretty terrible person.  yeah...that sounds like defending him?  Come on.

It got play because one guy reposts tweets and Rittenhouse keeps putting himself into the media.  Seems unwise...but otherwise harmless.  Similar to the kaep thread though...the poster in question post something...and its immediate 2-3 responses typically from the same people.

Downplay what?  Hunter Biden is mostly irrelevant at this point.  He has no position inside the administration.  he is under investigation (as he should be).  And I have zero problem with him being investigated and prosecuted for any crimes he has committed.  I think he appears to be a pretty terrible person.  yeah...that sounds like defending him?  Come on.
Hey Sheriff - Since you love to track this stuff, who is allowed to post where and respond to whom?  Thanks in advance

Ive explained why Hunter will never be irrelevant.  Wait until people see what else was on that laptop. 

My bad. I keep forgetting what Dems find acceptable conduct. 
Acceptable for who?  Who is calling what Hunter did acceptable?  What is nonthingburger about it is he holds no power.

If there is evidence of corruption involving his dad...that is big big news.  Thus far...it has failed to even come close to that.  I don't think anyone is condoning what Hunter Biden as done.

Acceptable for who?  Who is calling what Hunter did acceptable?  What is nonthingburger about it is he holds no power.

If there is evidence of corruption involving his dad...that is big big news.  Thus far...it has failed to even come close to that.  I don't think anyone is condoning what Hunter Biden as done.
You continue to miss the point entirely

Users who are viewing this thread