What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lacy or T Rawls tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

It is a fact to say that.

It is also a fact to say he only had 71 carries last year.
It is a fact that Lacy was very productive in five games last year. How can you possibly argue otherwise.

And people are basing opinions about Rawls based upon only four games in 2015, so i really don't understand what you are trying to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
The point being - Lacy has never set some incredible bar that another RB could never hope to match.  He was pretty good for a couple years...
Has Rawls? By definition only a very few RBs set that kind of bar.

Seriously is it that people love Rawls talent so much or that Lacy burned them at some point? It feels personal rather than rational.

Has Rawls? By definition only a very few RBs set that kind of bar.
You seem to be very interested on arguing points not being made.  You are clearly invested in one side of this argument.

I haven't said Rawls is anything more than both of them are.. mediocre RBs with lottery ticket upside in a cluster backfield.

I wouldn't touch this backfield unless desperate.. along with BAL and NYG.

You seem to be very interested on arguing points not being made.  You are clearly invested in one side of this argument.

I haven't said Rawls is anything more than both of them are.. mediocre RBs with lottery ticket upside in a cluster backfield.

I wouldn't touch this backfield unless desperate.. along with BAL and NYG.
I understand why you say that but I'm not invested in either side. But people being critical of Lacy have not really been making good arguments IMO. He was having a very good year last season before being injured. Not acknowledging that seems very odd and I am trying to understand why.

It is particularly odd when people (not necessarily the same people so don't view my posts as entirely being directed towards you) favoring Rawls seem to be basing opinions on four games from two seasons ago. Pretty sure Lacy's four  best games are every bit as good as Rawls'.

Again I am trying to understand why.

As much as you all bash lacy I think the hawks hate Rawls even more. 
I don't think they hate either. What I do know is that Pete will give them both opportunities on the field to prove who is the best player for the job.

Eddie Lacy - RB - Seahawks

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Seahawks are "treating" Eddie Lacy as their starter.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Oct 8 - 9:36 AM

Eddie Lacy - RB - Seahawks

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the Seahawks are "treating" Eddie Lacy as their starter.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Oct 8 - 9:36 AM
I posted that 5 min ago and have been saying that all along..... told u so?

Rawls was coming off a rough injury last year and the Hawks O Line was terrible, along with an ailing Wilson. The fact that they both got healthy by the playoffs and that Rawls went off should say something about his chances to do well now. Plus Rawls was apparently doing great in TC and preseason. But his benching makes me wonder if he is or was in the doghouse. Not starting any Hawk RBs today.

Do we need to go back and quote all of your failed predictions about the awesomeness of Lacy, pre-draft?  You should probably just bow out of this thread.
I'm not sure who you are or why you seem to follow my posts but is the season over? Haven't seen u post before...Feel free to bump all my predictions ...you seem to know a lot about them. 

I'm not sure who you are or why you seem to follow my posts but is the season over? Haven't seen u post before...Feel free to bump all my predictions ...you seem to know a lot about them. 
I don' know you either. Just remember  just remember you posting like you had some inside information and bragging about how awesome lacy was going to be this whole pre season.. As soon as he failed and looked like a left tackle at running back and was being inactive for games, you kind of disappeared. At least on this topic. Now that lacy maybe starting today, you're poking your head back out because you think it's safe. If he succeeds, you're gonna be of noxious. If he stinks it up like usual, you will disappear again. Rinse and repeat.

Oh, and as for following you around,  You're the one who quoted me when I made a comment about Rawls

Dropped Ingram and picked up Lacy. Starting with no confidence. I'm 0-4 in that league with probably my worst start ever.

Same amount of touches but both are bad plays with the horrible SEA O line. Rawls did slightly more
I was with you right up until the bolded. They were virtually identical in every respect.

Users who are viewing this thread