What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Larry Allen - Hall of Fame OL has passed away at the age of 52 (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Part of one of the greatest OL in the history of the NFL although he was only on 1 of the 3 Super Bowl teams that won in the 90s for Dallas
Played all but 2 of his 14 seasons with Dallas, his last 2 with San Fran including a Pro Bowl season for the Niners in 2006
He made the Pro Bowl 11x in his 14 years in the NFL, missed out his rookie season and his last season in the NFL.
6x All Pro, the real measure of success

Please join me in a tip of the cap for one of the greatest OL in the history of the NFL
We're going to lose more in coming years form these great Dallas teams of the early 90s

Part of one of the greatest OL in the history of the NFL although he was only on 1 of the 3 Super Bowl teams that won in the 90s for Dallas
Played all but 2 of his 14 seasons with Dallas, his last 2 with San Fran including a Pro Bowl season for the Niners in 2006
He made the Pro Bowl 11x in his 14 years in the NFL, missed out his rookie season and his last season in the NFL.
6x All Pro, the real measure of success

Please join me in a tip of the cap for one of the greatest OL in the history of the NFL
We're going to lose more in coming years form these great Dallas teams of the early 90s
Yes, RIP Larry Allen, but I have to ask, why are we going to lose more of the 90s Cowboys in the coming years (assuming near future by the way it was phrased)? 50s is by no means old. Neither is 60s.

Users who are viewing this thread