What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Larry Johnson @OAK (1 Viewer)

The Jacket

Footballguy
20 carries, 80 yards?

8 carries, 80 yards?

15 carries, 10 yards?

Hard to think he scores any time soon with this new reliance of KC on the passing game.

I realize the answer to this question is a bit of a crapshoot.

I am leaning on him to be consistent in my PPR league. I think the 2-3 catches are going to offset all the TD's he is not going to be punching in.

Guy gets caught AGAIN on his 63 yard run then they call PA on the next play :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Herm Edwards is an idiot. It was obvious that LJ was having his way against Buffalo yesterday, but Herm kept trying to be cute ith Pigpen. Result? Pigpen single handedly lost them the game. I don't care if he threw for 3 TD's. At the most pivotal point in the game, Pigpen turned the ball over three straight times. But hey, what's wrong with putting that Buffalo offense back on the field right away? It's not like they were moving the ball on KC's defense.... :sarcasm:

18-128-1 (at least)
That should be the result.Week 2 vs OAK though LJ went 12-22-0.

And then as everyone above says what the heck is Herm doing? I've had the unfortunate pleasure of watching a few Chiefs games this year, they played the Saints and I end up watching to see what LJ does, etc., and it has got to be one of the worst game day coaching jobs week to week. I realize Herm doesn't have much to work with but there seems to be no rhyme or reason to what they do.

I would like to pencil LJ in for a start this week based on the matchup, over Dunn or Pierre or LenDale White or Hillis, but really trying to figure out what to do here. But I mean how do you start a guy whose coach just gives him 7 carries/2 catches in a shootout, no matter how well he's running???

Last edited by a moderator:
sad that i am still starting LJ. I never expect anything anymore, so if he has a nice game then it's all gravy

Trying to figure this out myself. If Jacobs is out, LJ plays. If he plays, I have to decide between Jacobs, Grant, and LJ. Leaning toward LJ over Grant.

I've got Addai going against Cleveland, which seems like a no brainer as Indy's Offense seems to be firing on most (not all) of its cylinders.

Debating between Pierre Thomas @ TB (not if Bush is back), Jonathan Stewart @ GNB (though he is really hit or miss), and LJ @ Oakland for my RB2. Totally at a loss. If I win this week I go to the playoffs. If I lose I am done for the year. I have a tough time putting my season in the hands of LJ, but with his matchup I might have to.

thehornet said:
havox said:
Magic_Man said:
He belongs on your bench.Yes, I own him. He'll be on my bench. I'm going with Ronnie Brown or Hillis
wow, you really like hillis against NYJ? i'm easily starting LJ over him this week
I am down on LJ but starting Hillis over him when they guy is facing the Jets is laughable.
It's all about gutsy calls. Did you miss the Ronnie Brown option? I will most likely go with Brown anyway, but thanks for your super fantastic insight!

20 carries, 80 yards?8 carries, 80 yards?15 carries, 10 yards?Hard to think he scores any time soon with this new reliance of KC on the passing game.I realize the answer to this question is a bit of a crapshoot.
The one big positive is that OAK is very hard to pass against ... The big negative is Herm won't figure that out until it is to late.I am starting LJ and xing my fingers. He has looked good since coming back ...100+ yards on only 9 touches against BUF ... should've had at least 15-20 touches.The week before vs NO he obviously broke the plane on a TD but was ruled down. Ahole Herm didn't bother to review it.

Magic_Man said:
He belongs on your bench.Yes, I own him. He'll be on my bench. I'm going with Ronnie Brown or Hillis
He's on my bench as well - CJ3 & Gore get the nod this week.Can't trust LJ or Herm. LJ more like a "break glass in case of emergency" player at this point.

His first game back from suspension didn't he get the ball 20 times :moneybag:

Bench LJ this weekend and suffer the consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread