What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Last Minute Startup "Dynasty" (or expanded keeper) (1 Viewer)

Angry Cheesehead

Compulsive Gambler
I am looking to start a last minute "dynasty" league on MFL. I would want to do at least 10 people (so, at most, I'd need 8 more, as I have myself and one other, already). If we could get 12, that would be ideal. I am thinking of a $25 - $65 entry fee, depending on what people want to do. I would likely use leaguesafe.com.

I have dynasty in quotes because from year to year, you would keep 10 players. 6 veteran players (players that have played for at least 2 seasons, as of the year before) and 4 rookies (players that played their first year the year before). We would then have a supplemental draft to fill the teams with rookies and other available players.

I am thinking that we will have 24 roster spots, 2 IR spots and 2 taxi spots. So, the draft would be 26 rounds long. There would be a timer on each pick, so that we'd be guaranteed to be completed by kickoff on the 10th.

Starting lineup would be as follows 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 PK, 1 DEF.

Scoring would be PPR.

Passing

-------

TD 6 points

Yard .05 points

INT -2 points

Fumble Lost -2 points

Bonus for 300 yard game 5 points

Bonus for 400 yard game 10

Rushing/Receiving

-----------------

TD - 6 points

Yard - .1 points

Fumble Lost -2 points

Bonus for 100 yard game (combined) 5

Bonus for 200 yard game (combined) 10

Receptions

----------

WR 1 point/each

TE 1.5 points/each

RB .75 point/each

Kicking

------

0-30 yards = 1 point + 0.1/yard after 30

PAT 1 point

FG missed = -3 points

PAT missed = -1 point

DEF

----

Sack 2 points

INT 2 points

Forced fumble 1 point

Fumble recovery 1 point

TD 6 points

Points allowed 10-.3/point

Yards allowed 10-.025/yard

Blocked FG/PAT = 3

There will be more detailed scoring, but we will get into that once we fill. Respond here, or PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread