What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Le Mans (6 Viewers)

Been watching for a while now. It still strikes me as weird watching driver changes, even after years of seeing it. That Toyota seems to have alot more power on reserve. It looks like everyone in is just settled in trying not to have any problems or big mistakes through the night. I'm no expert on these cars, but I always enjoy watching any races. It's cool that we are getting all the car sounds coming through in the footage.

That accident around 11:30 to go was unfortunate but interesting to watch. Instead of just being done for the day, the guy got that mess back to the pits, and they may actually be able to go back out? That would be super impressive if they pull it off.

I kinda want to get one of those GT cars as my daily driver. 😀

That pink #85 Iron Dames would look spectacular in my garage

Last edited:
I stayed up too late and got up too early for the finish. It was an enjoyable race once it got through the early safety car deadzone.

It's big for the sport for Ferrari to win on their return to Le Mans. I don't know if the extra weight BoP penalty on the Toyotas was decisive but the Hypercars seemed relatively evenly matched throughout. It was a nice change for all classes to be competitive again.

I stayed up too late and got up too early for the finish. It was an enjoyable race once it got through the early safety car deadzone.

It's big for the sport for Ferrari to win on their return to Le Mans. I don't know if the extra weight BoP penalty on the Toyotas was decisive but the Hypercars seemed relatively evenly matched throughout. It was a nice change for all classes to be competitive again.
Does Cadillac typically do well in racing? I had no idea they were doing anything race.

Does Cadillac typically do well in racing? I had no idea they were doing anything race.

Cadillac badged prototypes have been running in the IMSA sports car series in the USA for a decade at least. This was the first Le Mans where the regulations allowed IMSA cars to run against Hypercars on sort of an equal footing.

Cadillac is a General Motors brand of course so Detroit is trying to position it as a competitor to Audi, BMW, Lexus, etc. They could just as well be calling them Oldsmobiles if that was still a thing.

I vaguely remember Cadillac ATS sedans running in the GT classes a while back but I don't think they ever ran at Le Mans.

Users who are viewing this thread