What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

League Names? (1 Viewer)

ahill84006

Footballguy
Hello,

If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize. I need a new league name for my football league. We have been using the generic "Fantasy Football 2K__" (enter year in space), for the last 3 years. I was wondering if some of you could post your league names to possibly give me some ideas for a new name.

Thanks

Hello,

If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize. I need a new league name for my football league. We have been using the generic "Fantasy Football 2K__" (enter year in space), for the last 3 years. I was wondering if some of you could post your league names to possibly give me some ideas for a new name.

Thanks
So an unoriginal and jack my leagues name.........no thanks........try being creative! :bye:

Hello,

Thanks
So an unoriginal and jack my leagues name.........no thanks........try being creative! :bye:
No tryin' to jack league names...just looking for some ideas.

Hello,

If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize.  I need a new league name for my football league.  We have been using the generic "Fantasy Football 2K__" (enter year in space), for the last 3 years.  I was wondering if some of you could post your league names to possibly give me some ideas for a new name.

Thanks
No tryin' to jack league names...just looking for some ideas.
the link that GregR posted above has as many league names as you could possibly want...good luck

This is our simple solution.

Whatever team wins the Fantasy Bowl gets to choose the theme for the team names AND also the name of the league.

One year the champ decided the league would be named: Babes in Hollywood and the team names were named after Hollywood hotties.

One year the team that won it was a Mythology Geek so the league was called: Clash of the Titans and the team names were named after mythological characters.

One year a Rolling Stones fan won it so we called the league: Prodigal Sons (It's actually "Prodigal Son" but...

We named the teams after Rolling Stone songs

We find this makes for a good time when the champ tells us the theme at the yearly draft.

Users who are viewing this thread