What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Leather (non-work) glove recommendations (1 Viewer)

Fat Nick

Footballguy
So I've had the same pair of black Cole Haan leather gloves for probably 10 years now.  The knit liner in them is almost completely detached from the wrist, and they're just generally looking kind of ragged.  It's time to get some new gloves.  You guys often help me find neat luxury items and I'm curious if there's a hot brand or something in this space, or if folks just go to a store and buy gloves.  Anybody have any recommendations of brands/models?  My basic criteria are:

1) Warm but allows some dexterity - I often put the kids in the car seats with gloves on, etc.  I need to be able to operate a buckle with the glove ON.  I'm not spending large amounts of time outside, but I do prefer a thin-lined glove over unlined, but not a huge fan of massive over-insulated gloves.  I do sometimes drive with them on until the car warms up.

2) I prefer a more snug/slim fit vs. a bulky fit.  My current gloves don't have gusseted fingers.  They're much more form fitting, which I like.  

3) Prefer elastic wrist vs. buttons - want something I can slip on and off.

4) Touch-screen compatible is a plus, but not essential.  I use Apple Car Play in my car and my car screen is reactive touch, so gloves don't mater...and I don't usually mess with my phone much with gloves on.

TIA.

Users who are viewing this thread