What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mid-size Car Recommendations (1 Viewer)

Lexus ES.  It's basically a Camry so it will last a long time.  They changed the body style on the Camry in 2017 so anything earlier looks old.  The 2015-16 Lexus doesn't look as outdated.  Great time to sell a truck btw.
Agreed, although I like the older style (if you can call it that) more than the new.  Its boring, comfortable, reliable.  Probably the same way my wife describes me. Hence, me and my 2007 ES are a perfect fit.

Lexus ES.  It's basically a Camry so it will last a long time.  They changed the body style on the Camry in 2017 so anything earlier looks old.  The 2015-16 Lexus doesn't look as outdated.  Great time to sell a truck btw.
 Agreed, although I like the older style (if you can call it that) more than the new.  Its boring, comfortable, reliable.  Probably the same way my wife describes me. Hence, me and my 2007 ES are a perfect fit.
We’re on our second ES.  Had a 05 that had 40k on it and picked it up for $17k, drove it to 225k trouble free miles.  Just traded it in on a 2015 with 25k that we got for $22k.  It’s my wife’s car and she absolutely loves it, she wouldn’t even consider anything else after our fist one.  The only reason we got rid of the first ES was due to the mileage and wanting to be out in front of any break downs that were coming but honestly it ran perfect and likely had a bunch of miles left in her.  These cars are super reliable and built to last.  Highly recommend 

Anyone drive a Cadillac? Looking at some ATS models that are around $15k and 5 or so years old. 

Tuesday night, totalled out my '09 Acura TL that I just bought in April. :(
Stay away from Caddy’s. They’re crap now. Brother and BIL each leased one about 4-5 years ago. My brother put like 12,000 miles on his in 39 months, mint condition, and he still couldn’t get anything for it. Just had to turn it back in. Read up on them. Terrible. 

Stay away from Caddy’s. They’re crap now. Brother and BIL each leased one about 4-5 years ago. My brother put like 12,000 miles on his in 39 months, mint condition, and he still couldn’t get anything for it. Just had to turn it back in. Read up on them. Terrible. 
I haven't read anything about them being unreliable. 

And it just seems like you're saying they don't hold their value, which is fine by me. I don't buy a used car hoping it'll retain value when I get rid of it at 200k miles. 

Users who are viewing this thread