What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lego Dimensions - New game ala Disney Infinity. FML (1 Viewer)

My son wants this for his birthday. Never heard of it until today. Total retail price of everything is: $740

Are you joking? No way would I consider getting the entire universe for my kid. How old is he? Sounds like they're attempting a Skylanders-esque approach. If so, part of the fun will be your son getting together with friends so they can combine their characters and play together.

Oh he won't be getting the whole universe. But this is the total out of pocket. I could probably get all of it for 40% off given time and the family will likely get some for him. His brother and he will likely get more for Christmas. Still, lot of money for a game. Considering we have Disney Infinity 1.0 and 2.0

Wait for Infinity 3.0 to come out - then Legos will follow with Ultra-Dimensions X and Skylanders will find another absolutely crazy way to bring kids back to their system. Can't believe their selling cars with Bowser on them as Skylander figures for the latest game.

This stuff is out of control!

Wait for Infinity 3.0 to come out - then Legos will follow with Ultra-Dimensions X and Skylanders will find another absolutely crazy way to bring kids back to their system. Can't believe their selling cars with Bowser on them as Skylander figures for the latest game.

This stuff is out of control!
But hella fun for the kids. When I was a kid I thought Atari was the most amazing thing ever, can't imagine having the cool toys today's kids do.

I got my son disney infinity 2.0 and he hated it. Rarely plays it. But he loves lego games and plays them 2-3 times each. Also obsessed with legos. So im not sure if i should get this for him.

Oh he won't be getting the whole universe. But this is the total out of pocket. I could probably get all of it for 40% off given time and the family will likely get some for him. His brother and he will likely get more for Christmas. Still, lot of money for a game. Considering we have Disney Infinity 1.0 and 2.0
I got my son disney infinity 2.0 and he hated it. Rarely plays it. But he loves lego games and plays them 2-3 times each. Also obsessed with legos. So im not sure if i should get this for him.
we got the first infinity, thought the kids would love it. Nope. They did like skylanders and really want this lego stuff.

looks like Christmas and birthdays have been decided. Now let's see what black friday (or Thanksgiving night) brings.

Users who are viewing this thread