What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Leinart Drops Out of Draft (1 Viewer)

Sounds like an April fools joke to me
Yes it does, but I got that page right off the MSNBC sports page. Read on it say Ginger Rogers granddaughter is his dance partner. That will really shake up the draft if its true.

Last edited by a moderator:
last paragraph:

Such stories don’t fall in a reporter’s lap very often. And this reporter has only once before had a scoop this big. It was some 20 years ago when he learned that George Steinbrenner was selling the Yankees to a group of Japanese investors and retiring to a monastery. By coincidence, that story, too, broke just in time for April 1.
You've been had.

Sounds like an April fools joke to me
Yes it does, but I got that page right off the MSNBC sports page. Read on it say Ginger Roger granddaughter is his dance partner. That will really shake up the draft if its true.
Please let this be one of the worst :fishing: in a long time, and not an FBG just being extremely gullible. (Can I still use the word gullible, I heard they took that out of the dictionary...?)

Please let this be one of the worst :fishing: in a long time, and not an FBG just being extremely gullible. (Can I still use the word gullible, I heard they took that out of the dictionary...?)
really?

With his agent demanding 36 million he could fall way down! If I was a owner I would pass on him just because of his greed of demanding 36 million in advance. Jones in Dallas will probably end up with him. He don't care and it's only his pocket change. lol I would put Snyder in the group too but he already has Campbell. The more I think about he could fall to Oakland at 7. Davis would pay it. If I was Jets I would say no to 36 million Leinart! Invest your $$$ more wisely.

Users who are viewing this thread