What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Leinart on the slide (1 Viewer)

I am hearing the Raiders aren't interested because he is basically the same type of player they all ready have in Walters.

Pac 10 QB suck anyway.......

i am hoping he gets to the cards..
I don't think Raiders will pick him. They want a QB with a great arm to throw the deep ball to Moss. Anything's possible though.
you do know that says the CARDS right? I think people are over reacting to the Armstrength thing,,,

man....lots of teams would be better off with him

Raiders

Bills

Cards

Vikings

Ravens

Dolphins

I think he won't slide pass 16.

Raiders

Bills

Cards

Vikings

Ravens

Dolphins

I think the vikes try to move up and grab him, maybe swap with the Bills.

Raiders

Bills

Cards

Vikings

Ravens

Dolphins

Vikes in a good position to get either Cutler, or Leinart at a realative bargin.

i am hoping he gets to the cards..
I don't think Raiders will pick him. They want a QB with a great arm to throw the deep ball to Moss. Anything's possible though.
you do know that says the CARDS right? I think people are over reacting to the Armstrength thing,,,
I quoted the wrong person. And arm strenght isnt that important IMO but the QB throwring to Randy Moss needs a strong arm.

Raiders

Bills

Cards

Vikings

Ravens

Dolphins

BRONCOS ARE LOOKING TO MOVE UP TO #8 FOR MATT!
Saw that, really interesting.
Should tell us that they think Detroit or AZ will take him.I have no problem whatsoever with Lionheart being a Lion. ;)

Despite all the money it cost him, he couldn't have gone to a better team. Buffalo would have been a death knell. As would San Francisco, this year or last.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread