What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LGBT, LGBTQ, LGBT+ Thread (1 Viewer)

No. Actually, treating "body dysmorphic" teenagers as the norm when they've never really existed before and should be treated as the exception is a fault of the medical profession and their parents. The medical profession has a vested interest in encouraging these teens as they stand to gain millions in fees and my personal experience is that some (not all) parents use their children's mental anguish and desire to transition as bragging rights in their social circle--yes, that's beyond disgusting. Don't get me wrong--some parents of trans kids have done their best to understand their kids but many haven't and those parents are guilty of malpractice IMO.
My guess is that our opinions on how teens should be treated by medical professionals and the criteria and steps to be taken, etc. are not all that far apart. Maybe our lines on when some treatments should start are different, but we'd agree on the steps up to there. I think where we disagree is on to the degree that what we think should happen does actually happen. What is the norm and what is the exception. And I guess whether the norm is 70-30 or 95-5 or whatever.
Actually, I think we are nowhere close to being in alignment based on your comments. I don't think that teenagers should make irreversible decisions to their bodies based on what's cool and trendy. Yes, I think that's what's going on here in an attempt to counter the pervasive mental illness that is so common among teenage girls. Allowing them to lop their **** off and take testosterone which will render them infertile and without the ability to ever experience (another) an orgasm is something I could never agree to or think is appropriate. Again, this is a demographic that's never experienced body dysmorphia before--why are they suddenly interested? It comes down to teenage girls acting in cycle (think anorexia, cutting etc not menstrual) and also having depression and anxiety in far larger proportion than is present elsewhere.

And I have nothing but hatred for the "medical professionals" who are simply affirming the teen's body dysmorphia self-diagnosis without doing any work to ensure that the teens actually are suffering from the affliction. They need to be better.

The medical profession has no vested interest in properly vetting teenage transitioners because it's all upside for them and no downside
You're taking medical professionals who are just in it for the money as the norm, rather than the exception. Seems like a theme.
What other patients with serious afflictions are allowed to self diagnose? I will wait for your answer.

They haven't exploded in numbers. It is just more acceptable to come out now as trans IMO, which explains the self identification to pollsters.

Typical talking point of the woke left but it fails to describe why there hasn't also been an explosion in trans people in the older demographics--those in their 30s, 40s etc. If it were true that the reason for the explosion in transitioning was because it was more acceptable to be trans, there would be an explosion across all age groups but yet we are seeing an explosion in the teenage girl demographic. What a surprise--the demo most susceptible to peer pressure and mental illness.

Do you think for yourself or simply parrot trans activists' talking points? Do you think about the irreversible harm these mostly girls are doing to themselves? Are you open to the possibility that you're wrong? My guess is that you're so wrapped up in pushing the agenda that you don't give a **** about the individuals.

Do you think for yourself or simply parrot trans activists' talking points?

That was uncalled for. And if you expect a serious discussion with me, then don't start off by insulting me, because that is not the way it works.

It's an observation and not an insult--don't play the victim. How are we supposed to have a conversation about anything that's vaguely contentious if I can't write something that may offend you? Put the woke manual away, think for yourself, and recognize you're talking about teenagers and irreversible changes to them. Let that sink in. Stop towing the party line and think about how they could be harming themselves in ways they can never reverse.

What's worse:

1) a truly body dysmorphic teen has to wait to transition but receives counseling to help them; or
2) a teen who has mental illness but not body dysmorphia is allowed to transition which results in irreversible changes?

I know what I think is worse.

Put the woke manual away, think for yourself,

Doubling down on the insults and continue to be disrespectful, yet you still expect me to engage in a serious discussion. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Continue to play the victim. I am not being disrespectful at all; you're being entirely too sensitive.

ETA: probably because you don't want to address my points. Again, a typical tactic from the left when they can't counter the argument, they claim their opponent is mean, racist, etc. Get over it and have a discussion. I have done nothing to insult or impugn you.

Last edited:
I think the main reason you don't see an increase in trans people in older demographics is because hormone therapy isn't going to help them pass as much if they aren't already somewhat passing already. You see them out there though, but they could be cross dressers instead of actual trans.

What other patients with serious afflictions are allowed to self diagnose? I will wait for your answer.
Doesn’t virtually every mental treatment begin with the patient telling the doctor something is wrong? It’s not like a doctor can just look at your brain or feel your scalp and diagnose anxiety or depression.

It seems like there are also a lot of purely physical conditions for which self-reporting of a problem is common. If my kid says he is suffering from pain in his stomach I’m not going to deny him medical care because he’s a minor and can’t “self-diagnose.” If my kid says he’s suffering I believe him even if I can’t see any sort of physical problem by looking at his stomach.

Dearborn MI residents protest and shut down school board meeting over LBGT books in schools.

On the news they were saying teach math, science, history, English and life skills. Dearborn has a huge Muslim population, and they say they will stop this agenda.

Thoughts?
The school board meetings on this topic have been spirited to say the least. Dearborn is also the largest Muslim city in the US, which adds a little different dynamic to it.

I’m surprised this didn’t get some ply here, from the other day - https://nypost.com/2022/10/07/bosto...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

You're pulling numbers out of the air with no long-term studies or research to support them.

1% - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8099405/
2.5% 5 years after - https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/04/health/transgender-children-identity.html
11% transwomen, 4% trans men - https://www.hli.org/resources/what-percentage-of-transgenders-regret-surgery/ This of course is counter to the mental illness in teen-girls thesis.
Your last study says 12 percent of trans women and 5 percent of trans men switch back. The first claims to have q database of some 7000 people and it shows few regret. But it does not tell what it was based upon and how old the data is. Were they all surveyed? How often were they surveyed? Did they really follow up periodically or if they did not self report they were assumed happy. There is no detail provided in the abstract or any indication that surveys were done. There really is no data on the long term regret because this gender affirming nonsense is very recent and is the reason these numbers are exploding.

We know that these people are being harmed by having their reproductive organs are destroyed and their ability to have orgasms has been greatly reduced if not eliminated. There is also a high rate of complications and and they also have their body deformed such as cutting away large pieces of their arm to construct some penis-like thing to attach. The medical costs over a life is estimated way over $1 million dollars. The benefits are marginal at best and many foreign studies are showing no benefit.

The major motivations are primarily monetary as most insurance companies now cover these large costs and secondarily this leftist hyper-sensitive compassion to coddle and encourage narcissistic behavior.

If people really cared about these kids they would actually evaluate these kids to determine if something else is going on in their lives, such as depression, abuse, loneliness, family problems, or autism. But that is not happening, they are required by medical guidelines and laws to accept the self-diagnosis of children, which has an extremely high rate of a misdiagnosis. It is all about money and politics, damn the kids. Countries like the UK and Sweeden have actually taken a step back and they are undergoing major changes and having an independent look at these policies. The US and Canada on the otherhand are going full steam ahead with these massive sick experiments on children.

Doesn’t virtually every mental treatment begin with the patient telling the doctor something is wrong? It’s not like a doctor can just look at your brain or feel your scalp and diagnose anxiety or depression.

It seems like there are also a lot of purely physical conditions for which self-reporting of a problem is common. If my kid says he is suffering from pain in his stomach I’m not going to deny him medical care because he’s a minor and can’t “self-diagnose.” If my kid says he’s suffering I believe him even if I can’t see any sort of physical problem by looking at his stomach.

There is a major difference. When you go in with a brain or a heart condition, the doctor takes x-rays and other tests to accurately diagnosis the problem. In the world of gender dysphoria, it is illegal for a doctor to try to diagnosis the patient and look for other mental issues going on with a patient. They are required both by medical guidelines and law to affirm whatever the patient says. That is pure madness. No other psychological or medical diagnosis does that. How can you trust a child to properly diagnosis their condition? How do we know they are not being abused, or are depressed, or are suffering from some other mental or medical condition. This gender ideology is not medicine, it is insanity.

Last edited:
Dearborn MI residents protest and shut down school board meeting over LBGT books in schools.

On the news they were saying teach math, science, history, English and life skills. Dearborn has a huge Muslim population, and they say they will stop this agenda.

Thoughts?
The school board meetings on this topic have been spirited to say the least. Dearborn is also the largest Muslim city in the US, which adds a little different dynamic to it.

I’m surprised this didn’t get some ply here, from the other day - https://nypost.com/2022/10/07/boston-childrens-hospital-says-kids-know-theyre-trans-from-the-womb-in-deleted-video/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
They claim a lot of false things. Even government literature makes claims that all these gender blockers and hormones treatments are completely reversible which is completely false. And these pamphlets and misinformation is provided to children for making life-altering decisions. This is sick and evil. People should go to prison.

Her bill would expand the state’s definition of child abuse and neglect to include parents who do not affirm their child’s gender identity or sexual orientation.

“If the child shares with those mandated reporters, what they are going through, we are talking about not only physical abuse or mental abuse, what the job of that mandated reporter is to inform Child Protective Services,” Guzman told 7News. “And then that's how everybody gets involved. There's also an investigation in place that is not only from a social worker but there's also a police investigation before we make the decision that there is going to be a CPS charge.”

“What could the penalties be if the investigation concludes that a parent is not affirming of their LGBTQ child? What could the consequences be?” 7News WJLA-TV Reporter Nick Minock asked Guzman on Thursday.

“Well, we first have to complete an investigation,” Guzman answered. “It could be a felony, it could be a misdemeanor, but we know that CPS charge could harm your employment, could harm their education, because nowadays many people do a CPS database search before offering employment.”

"I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" - Dave Chapelle

Here is your answer Dave.

I see we are trying to catch up to our Canadian nazi's up north where the state decides what is best for your child including mutilating their sex organs.

ASHBURN, Va. (7News) — Virginia parents could face a felony or misdemeanor charge if they do not affirm their child’s sexual orientation and gender identity, according to a state lawmaker with plans to introduce the legislation in Virginia's upcoming legislative session.

In the world of gender dysphoria, it is illegal for a doctor to try to diagnosis the patient and look for other mental issues going on with a patient
How have you guys allowed yourself to be convinced of such nonsense?

Perhaps you should read and learn how conversion therapy laws have expanded and include trying to diagnosis a self-pro-claimed transexual that may have other issues. It is a quick way to lose your medical license and in some states land in jail to try to persuade them that other issues may be impacting their feelings.

If a self-diagnosised transgender person feels a doctor is trying to change his mind and is not affirming him/her, that is a violation of the medical standards and the law and a quick report to the medical board will land the doctor in hot water.

Last edited:

Self-reporting is very different from self-diagnosing and self-prescribing life-altering irreversible treatment. Self-reporting is the genesis of most medical visits but tell me where the patient goes to the doctor with a problem and then tells the doctor the treatment and diagnosis. Pure insanity. It's well-known that teenage girls experience negative behavior in packs--cutting, anorexia etc.

Your last study says 12 percent of trans women and 5 percent of trans men switch back
Why did you add one to both of these numbers? And did you read why these people de-transitioned? Most are not because they changed their mind on their gender.

The link I provided states

Those who chose to revert cited a variety of reasons. Five percent of those who detransitioned realized that a gender transition was not what they wanted. Other people cited family pressure and difficulty getting a job as reasons to detransition.

but digging into the actual report
Respondents who de-transitioned cited a number of reasons for doing so, including facing too much harassment or discrimination after they began transitioning (31%), having trouble getting a job (29%), or pressure from a parent (36%), spouse (18%), or other family members (26%).

So again, if teenagers are suddenly becoming trans out of a need for acceptance, if trans are being shamed by society to de-transition the problem is not with the medical community.

Perhaps you should read and learn how conversion therapy laws have expanded and include trying to diagnosis a self-pro-claimed transexual that may have other issues. It is a quick way to lose your medical license and in some states land in jail to try to persuade them that other issues may be impacting their feelings.

If a self-diagnosised transgender person feels a doctor is trying to change his mind and is not affirming him/her, that is a violation of the medical standards and the law and a quick report to the medical board will land the doctor in hot water.
Please link a sample law that states anything close to the above.

Your last study says 12 percent of trans women and 5 percent of trans men switch back
Why did you add one to both of these numbers? And did you read why these people de-transitioned? Most are not because they changed their mind on their gender.

The link I provided states

Those who chose to revert cited a variety of reasons. Five percent of those who detransitioned realized that a gender transition was not what they wanted. Other people cited family pressure and difficulty getting a job as reasons to detransition.

but digging into the actual report
Respondents who de-transitioned cited a number of reasons for doing so, including facing too much harassment or discrimination after they began transitioning (31%), having trouble getting a job (29%), or pressure from a parent (36%), spouse (18%), or other family members (26%).

So again, if teenagers are suddenly becoming trans out of a need for acceptance, if trans are being shamed by society to de-transition the problem is not with the medical community.
I looked at the chart which the exact number was not obvious. Unfortunately these gender studies departments have weeded out all people who are not on board with their conclusion. I need to see more details into what their methods were and when this data was collected. There have been no controlled studies on this subject from what I am aware of, and that is from reading published medical papers. Data on this topic is very date sensitive as practices have changed drastically. I see European countries starting to dig into this topic with a much more independent eye and drawing much different conclusions than their north American counterparts.

They haven't exploded in numbers. It is just more acceptable to come out now as trans IMO, which explains the self identification to pollsters.

Typical talking point of the woke left but it fails to describe why there hasn't also been an explosion in trans people in the older demographics--those in their 30s, 40s etc. If it were true that the reason for the explosion in transitioning was because it was more acceptable to be trans, there would be an explosion across all age groups but yet we are seeing an explosion in the teenage girl demographic. What a surprise--the demo most susceptible to peer pressure and mental illness.

Do you think for yourself or simply parrot trans activists' talking points? Do you think about the irreversible harm these mostly girls are doing to themselves? Are you open to the possibility that you're wrong? My guess is that you're so wrapped up in pushing the agenda that you don't give a **** about the individuals.

That was uncalled for. And if you expect a serious discussion with me, then don't start off by insulting me, because that is not the way it works.

It's an observation and not an insult--don't play the victim. How are we supposed to have a conversation about anything that's vaguely contentious if I can't write something that may offend you? Put the woke manual away, think for yourself, and recognize you're talking about teenagers and irreversible changes to them. Let that sink in. Stop towing the party line and think about how they could be harming themselves in ways they can never reverse.

What's worse:

1) a truly body dysmorphic teen has to wait to transition but receives counseling to help them; or
2) a teen who has mental illness but not body dysmorphia is allowed to transition which results in irreversible changes?

Doubling down on the insults and continue to be disrespectful, yet you still expect me to engage in a serious discussion. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Continue to play the victim. I am not being disrespectful at all; you're being entirely too sensitive.

ETA: probably because you don't want to address my points. Again, a typical tactic from the left when they can't counter the argument, they claim their opponent is mean, racist, etc. Get over it and have a discussion. I have done nothing to insult or impugn you.

I am not being disrespectful at all

If you consider this respectful, then I'd hate to see what your posts would be like if you were trying to be disrespectful. 😬

What's worse:

If you consider this respectful, then I'd hate to see what your posts would be like if you were trying to be disrespectful. 😬
Suck it up, buttercup. You GIVE as good as you GET in here. :thumbup:

Please link a sample law that states anything close to the above.
25 states have laws. What do you think conversion therapy covers? The language tends to be pretty vague and in many states it is interpreted as i stated.

What's worse:

Suck it up, buttercup. You GIVE as good as you GET in here.

Buttercup?

I've never gratuitously insulted people claiming that are just repeating talking points or that they were incapable of thinking for themselves.

25 states have laws. What do you think conversion therapy covers? The language tends to be pretty vague and in many states it is interpreted as i stated
Okay, you won't link a law then link an example of a doctor that lost their medical license because they explored other possibilities with a patient.

How do these medical professionals determine if the patient is "consistent, persistent, insistent" if they are barred from exploring such things.

What's worse:

Are you telling me that you came up with the thought that we are seeing more trans now because society is more accepting? I didn't think so. So, yes, you are parroting trans-activist propaganda. Pointing that out is not disrespectful and claiming that it is is playing the victim card. Be better than that.

25 states have laws. What do you think conversion therapy covers? The language tends to be pretty vague and in many states it is interpreted as i stated
Okay, you won't link a law then link an example of a doctor that lost their medical license because they explored other possibilities with a patient.

How do these medical professionals determine if the patient is "consistent, persistent, insistent" if they are barred from exploring such things.
Are you being deliberately obtuse? Just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean it can't.

What's worse:

Are you telling me that you came up with the thought that we are seeing more trans now because society is more accepting? I didn't think so. So, yes, you are parroting trans-activist propaganda. Pointing that out is not disrespectful and claiming that it is is playing the victim card. Be better than that.

So, yes, you are parroting trans-activist propaganda

:rolleyes:

Fun Fact:

I have been saying for years (going back to before there was such a thing as "trans-activist propaganda") that IMO the percentage of LGBT+ folks is the same as it has always been in this country and the numbers seem to be increasing only because of greater societal acceptance.

Last edited:

What's worse:

Fun Fact:

I have saying for years (going back to before there was such a thing as "trans-activist propaganda") that IMO the percentage of LGBT+ folks is the same as it has always been in this country and the numbers seem to be increasing only because of greater societal acceptance.

Good for you. How about addressing my points (many of which I am parroting from right-wing sources) instead of feigning outrage?

To be fair, I doubt most expect a serious discussion with a bad faith poster like you.

What's worse:

Fun Fact:

I have saying for years (going back to before there was such a thing as "trans-activist propaganda") that IMO the percentage of LGBT+ folks is the same as it has always been in this country and the numbers seem to be increasing only because of greater societal acceptance.

Good for you. How about addressing my points (many of which I am parroting from right-wing sources) instead of feigning outrage?

As I have said numerous times in this forum, if someone starts out by being disrespectful and insulting me, then they really shouldn't expect me to engage in a serious discussion with them after that - it doesn't work that way.

What's worse:

Fun Fact:

As I have said numerous times in this forum, if someone starts out by being disrespectful and insulting me, then they really shouldn't expect me to engage in a serious discussion with them after that - it doesn't work that way.

Well you have to admit you are pretty closed minded and never deviate to look at things in a different light. That makes it difficult at times to converse.

What's worse:

Fun Fact:

In other words, I have to play the victim card because I can't counter these arguments. Here's some advice. Life's too short to continually play the victim. Stand up for yourself and be an adult. Here's more advice: stop parroting the woke left party line--you're hurting kids. They're the real victims here and you and your ilk need to stop.

What's worse:

Fun Fact:

Well you have to admit you are pretty closed minded and never deviate to look at things in a different light. That makes it difficult at times to converse.

Well you have to admit you are pretty closed minded and never deviate to look at things in a different light.

No, I don't have to admit that, because it isn't true. For instance, I don't automatically dismiss someone because they reach or are past a certain age, unlike some people here (cough cough).

And I think "close minded liberal" is an oxymoron, as by definition, a liberal is one who is "open to new ideas."

What's worse:

Fun Fact:

Well you have to admit you are pretty closed minded and never deviate to look at things in a different light.

No, I don't have to admit that, because it isn't true. For instance, I don't automatically dismiss someone because they reach or are past a certain age, unlike some people here (cough cough).

And I think "close minded liberal" is an oxymoron, as by definition, a liberal is one who is "open to new ideas."
It doesn't matter what it means, you identify as liberal and yet you are also closed to new ideas or differing opinions. They are not mutually exlusive.

What's worse:

Fun Fact:

In other words, I have to play the victim card because I can't counter these arguments. Here's some advice. Life's too short to continually play the victim. Stand up for yourself and be an adult. Here's more advice: stop parroting the woke left party line--you're hurting kids. They're the real victims here and you and your ilk need to stop.

stop parroting the woke left party line

That is like the third time you have said that. Talk about parroting a line. Polly want a cracker? 🦜

What's worse:

Fun Fact:

I know you are a liberal, but you only see things with tunnel vision left, that is not open minded, but there is nothing wrong with that as many people are the same.

Hopefully I have evolved to see things from both sides and agree and disagree with things from both sides.

What's worse:

Fun Fact:

It doesn't matter what it means, you identify as liberal and yet you are also closed to new ideas or differing opinions. They are not mutually exlusive.

It doesn't matter what it means

Yeah, who cares how the dictionary actually defines the word, it doesn't matter what those folks says it means.

You can't make this stuff up. :lol:

What's worse:

Fun Fact:

Yeah, who cares how the dictionary actually defines the word, it doesn't matter what those folks says it means.

So then you're NOT a liberal? Is that what you're telling us?

The pretzel logic you use to convince yourself of things is nuts. Your reputation is truly well earned.

What's worse:

Fun Fact:

So then you're NOT a liberal? Is that what you're telling us?

The pretzel logic you use to convince yourself of things is nuts. Your reputation is truly well earned.

I describe myself as a progressive, as I prefer that term, although it is generally synonymous with liberal (so I will also answer to that and quite often use the two interchangeably).

You guys are comparing a profession that prescribes animals as remedies to one that removes tumors.

They dont belong in the same conversation. One is basically quackery and has always been quackery.

Children being allowed to self-diagnosis their own mental illness after being groomed by online warriors, peers, and educators and then freely provided life altering drugs and medical procedures which can only be described as gross mutilations is by far the sickest most disgusting political movement ever in the US. Congratulations to the modern leftists in defending this disgusting brutality on children all under the delusional guise of being 'health care'.

:no:

Told you all Florida was just going to be the start. This would make it illegal and prohibit discussion of anything remotely related to LGBTQ issues, such as even acknowledging the existence of LGBTQ folks.

Republican Mike Johnson of Louisiana and 32 other House Republicans have introduced a national version of Don't Say Gay legislation — it would prohibit federal money from being used to teach children under 10 about ANYTHING related to LGBTQ issues.

You believe them, but you don't remove his intestines to fix the pain. You take him to a doc to find out what is wrong. Probably ask a few questions, do a physical exam, run tests, maybe Xray/Flouro to see inside the abdomen.

Your anxiety scalp effort for example... A doctor uses established surveys/questions, physical exams, and most importantly a blood test to eliminate alternative explanations. Ie - People with anxiety have high levels of whatever the hell the compound people release under stress is.

Same with most any diagnosis, there are steps and tests to eliminate or confirm different explanations. If I walk in and say "doc I feel like a cat today".... will a blood test or physical exam ever confirm a human to be a cat, or a girl to be a boy or vice versa?

Can you think of any tests or scans or physical exams that could confirm the self diagnosis?

Last edited:

Told you all Florida was just going to be the start. This would make it illegal and prohibit discussion of anything remotely related to LGBTQ issues, such as even acknowledging the existence of LGBTQ folks.

Republican Mike Johnson of Louisiana and 32 other House Republicans have introduced a national version of Don't Say Gay legislation — it would prohibit federal money from being used to teach children under 10 about ANYTHING related to LGBTQ issues.
Oh, good. Not seeing a problem here. Seems like it's a step in the right and proper direction. I mean, even the headline can't get the name of the bill right so you know it must be good.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!!!! :thumbup:

Oh, good. Not seeing a problem here. Seems like it's a step in the right and proper direction. I mean, even the headline can't get the name of the bill right so you know it must be good.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!!!!

Not the literal headline of the bill, but if you bothered to actually read what it actually calls for, it is will literally be prohibiting the mentioning of the existence of LGBTQ folks.

Not the literal headline of the bill, but if you bothered to actually read what it actually calls for, it is will literally be prohibiting the mentioning of the existence of LGBTQ folks.
And heterosexual folks and any other folks not covered under the alphabet mob. :shrug:

Again, a good bill and proper step forward.

And heterosexual folks and any other folks not covered under the alphabet mob.

Your cavalier dismissal as "the alphabet mob" tells everyone where you are really coming from.

Your cavalier dismissal as "the alphabet mob" tells everyone where you are really coming from.
And your irresponsible, inflammatory and incorrect use of "Don't Say Gay Bill" tells everyone where YOU are coming from. :shrug:

And your irresponsible, inflammatory and incorrect use of "Don't Say Gay Bill" tells everyone where YOU are coming from.

That is what it is, no? If they mention LGBTQ folks it will be a violation of this bill?

And your irresponsible, inflammatory and incorrect use of "Don't Say Gay Bill" tells everyone where YOU are coming from.

That is what it is, no? If they mention LGBTQ folks it will be a violation of this bill?
Uhm, no, it is NOT what it is and you know it. Your doe in the woods shtick isn't working. :shrug:

Under this bill NO ONE, even heterosexual folks and any other folks not covered under the alphabet mob, can say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread