What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Liberal calls firefighters terrorists... (1 Viewer)

Once again you seem to have let your position slant your ability to read. Your link states the last time he voted as...

...Wait for it.

GRALINSKI voted in a STATEWIDE PRIMARY on 09/09/2014 as a Democrat in precinct 06003. 
And it states that since that date he reregistered as a Republican.  You saw that, right?

FRED P. GRALINSKI

was born 13 May 1950, and registered to vote, giving the address 7 HAWTHORNE RD, in COVENTRY, RI 02816-7630, U.S.A. GRALINSKI was registered as a Republican. 

Party code:R

Special status code:N

Date effective:12/02/1979

Date of privilege:02/11/2015

That means he registered as a Republican on 2/11/15.  Help me out, that's after he voted in 2014, but before he started the crazy talk, right?

And it states that since that date he reregistered as a Republican.  You saw that, right?
No, it says he WAS a Republican as in past tense.  It seems he has been voting as a  Democrat..  I do not see at any time this guy has voted as a Republican.

VOTING HISTORY

• GRALINSKI voted in a STATEWIDE GENERAL ELECTION on 11/04/2014 in precinct 06003. • GRALINSKI voted in a STATEWIDE PRIMARY on 09/09/2014 as a Democrat in precinct 06003. • GRALINSKI voted in a PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION on 11/06/2012 in precinct 06003. • GRALINSKI voted in a STATEWIDE PRIMARY on 09/11/2012 as a Democrat in precinct 06003. • GRALINSKI voted in a STATEWIDE GENERAL ELECTION on 11/02/2010 in precinct 06002. • GRALINSKI voted in a STATE WIDE PRIMARY on 09/14/2010 as a Democrat in precinct 06002. • GRALINSKI voted in a PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION on 11/04/2008 in precinct 06002.

No, it says he WAS a Republican as in past tense.  It seems he has been voting as a  Democrat..  I do not see at any time this guy has voted as a Republican.

VOTING HISTORY

• GRALINSKI voted in a STATEWIDE GENERAL ELECTION on 11/04/2014 in precinct 06003. • GRALINSKI voted in a STATEWIDE PRIMARY on 09/09/2014 as a Democrat in precinct 06003. • GRALINSKI voted in a PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION on 11/06/2012 in precinct 06003. • GRALINSKI voted in a STATEWIDE PRIMARY on 09/11/2012 as a Democrat in precinct 06003. • GRALINSKI voted in a STATEWIDE GENERAL ELECTION on 11/02/2010 in precinct 06002. • GRALINSKI voted in a STATE WIDE PRIMARY on 09/14/2010 as a Democrat in precinct 06002. • GRALINSKI voted in a PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION on 11/04/2008 in precinct 06002.
:lmao:

Oh, I see.  So you don't actually know how to read that.  That's fair.
And you seem to not understand that the official voting record is all that matters, Not the commentary at the top.   However, Keep misleading the facts.  We shall see how he votes in the next election.

And you seem to not understand that the official voting record is all that matters, Not the commentary at the top.   However, Keep misleading the facts.  We shall see how he votes in the next election.
Did you see the official registration information I posted? That on 2/11/15 he reregistered with R privileges?

Did you see the official registration information I posted? That on 2/11/15 he reregistered with R privileges?
Perhaps there is a motive for a Life long Democrat switching to Republican right before a primary.  A Democrat would never play dirty would they?  

Also, this is not at all official as also stated on the link you provided.

This is a privately owned and operated genealogy website using a purchased copy of the Rhode Island voter list as of early 2015, which is all unrestricted, public information by law. Use this website at your own risk. There is no warranty. 

Last edited by a moderator:
We're going to have to get to the bottom of Fred Gralinski's party affiliation and then play gotcha with the other side. 

It will be nice. A fallacy of composition, as it were.  
Well, it's not like we're going to agree that there are ridiculous idiots in every segment of the political spectrum.

Perhaps there is a motive for a Life long Democrat switching to Republican right before a primary.  A Democrat would never play dirty would they?  

Also, this is not at all official as also stated on the link you provided.

This is a privately owned and operated genealogy website using a purchased copy of the Rhode Island voter list as of early 2015, which is all unrestricted, public information by law. Use this website at your own risk. There is no warranty. 

I was wondering how long it would take for cries of a false flag operation.  Should we guess whether he votes for Trump?

Also - what primary was 2/11/15 right before?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you ask the wife for a description of the imaginary nanny?   Like, hot and flirty Latino, icy cold Nordic goddess, brown eyed buxomy Irish lass, etc?   The details are important.

Did you ask the wife for a description of the imaginary nanny?   Like, hot and flirty Latino, icy cold Nordic goddess, brown eyed buxomy Irish lass, etc?   The details are important.
I did, but didn't get a response.  She originally told me I "did something awful with our nanny" in her dream.  I pointed out we don't have a nanny.  She said we did in the dream.  I asked "is she a looker?" The the battle began.

I did, but didn't get a response.  She originally told me I "did something awful with our nanny" in her dream.  I pointed out we don't have a nanny.  She said we did in the dream.  I asked "is she a looker?" The the battle began.
You could hire a criminal sketch artist to help your wife better describe her, for everyone's benefit.

Users who are viewing this thread