What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

List 5 must have guys and 5 you are avoiding (1 Viewer)

Foster has actually made the bargain hunter's list, his ADP is falling fast with this bad back talk..there is risk involved,more so than other guys like Rice, Martin, Spiller..

I'm as guilty as others trying to denounce Foster and bump Tate, starting as early as last preseason.the writing is on the wall, that

Foster has had a lot of carries over the past 3 seasons, it has to take it's toll at some point..with lingering back and foot injuries already keeping him out of TC and preseason games, the 'bump Tate' stuff is justified..whether it pans out is another story..

but it's no worse than pros and cons of drafting Amendola..some see a PPR machine good for about 125 recs,and 12-15Td with the way he has looked in preseason..but then he gets hurt last week, proving the naysayers right when they say he's a potato chip, a chandelier, i.e., made of glass..

Ben Tate is the best #2 RB in the NFL, one who clearly would be a to 10 RB if thrust in to the starting role..so he has tremendous value. I'm also talking about him in dynasty terms..get him now,while he's still cheap because he's likely to be a starter next season, whether in Houston or elsewhere via free agency..
Peyton Manning was great deal before his back injury kept him out for the year. Why take the chance on Foster? The first round pick is to valuable to use on someone with so many question marks. I would rather save my lottery tickets for later in the draft when a miss isn't going to kill my team.

RB addition..

Targeting in relation to ADP:

McCoy

CJ2K

Lacy

Bernard

Vereen

Avoiding in relation to ADP:

DMC

Gore

Miller

Wilson