What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Little Kids Get Owned In This Thread (4 Viewers)

SaveFerrisB said:
Need to make sure a HOF FFA thread doesn't get pruned.

A pinata compilation I posted earlier got taken down, so here's another one.

I love this thread so much, it hurts.
:mellow:
In the second video the pinata goes flying and whacks mom in the face.Do the kids show any concern?

Oh hell no! They all go tearing after the candy. Probably started shoving Mom's body out of the way to get to the good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
SaveFerrisB said:

:unsure: :lmao: :no: I have tears coming out of my eyes right now.
I love the quick editing at the end... a cavalcade of "oh my balls!".
I love the chick blindly taking three swipes at the wall with her broom. :lmao:
She looked hot :wub:

SaveFerrisB said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I have tears coming out of my eyes right now.
I love the chick blindly taking three swipes at the wall with her broom. :lmao:
She looked hot :wub:
Yeah.. there was something very :lmao: fetish about that one clip. I might have to watch it again, but isn't she in some slinky dress too- and nobody else is around- and it looks like it's some S&M basement from the 70s.... I most certainly might have to watch that again

SaveFerrisB said:

:thumbup: :goodposting: :goodposting: I have tears coming out of my eyes right now.
I love the chick blindly taking three swipes at the wall with her broom. :goodposting:
She looked hot :goodposting:
Yeah.. there was something very :lmao: fetish about that one clip. I might have to watch it again, but isn't she in some slinky dress too- and nobody else is around- and it looks like it's some S&M basement from the 70s.... I most certainly might have to watch that again
I've watched. over and over and over again. The appeal lies in the fact that 1) she's wearing a nice little dress that shows off her stems, 2) She's blindfolded, which is a only a short tier down from handcuffs and 3) She's clearly not that smart so, coupled with (2) above, she should be pretty easy to trick into having the sechs.[/creepystalkerdude]

Last edited by a moderator:
When will people learn that it's not a good idea to stand close to a blindfolded kid with a bat! :goodposting: It is an especially horrible idea to think that you can hold the pinata yourself.

SaveFerrisB said:
I gotta ball! Yarrrgh!!! :blackdot: :lmao:
The audio on that montage is outstanding.
Literally everything about this video rules. From the first clip where they set that kid up and the :fishy: tumbles out of the way, and they slo-mo it and show the title, to the kid at 0:27 who is literally laughing like "hahahahahaahhaahahahhah", to the mom drilling her kid on the law and the adults trying not to laugh, to the kid screaming like he's been shot at 1:18, to O GARSH O O O O!, to more laughing at kids at 1:42.I seriously think this video is more important than the Bible.

SaveFerrisB said:
SaveFerrisB said:
I gotta ball! Yarrrgh!!! :) :no:
The audio on that montage is outstanding.
Literally everything about this video rules. From the first clip where they set that kid up and the :unsure: tumbles out of the way, and they slo-mo it and show the title, to the kid at 0:27 who is literally laughing like "hahahahahaahhaahahahhah", to the mom drilling her kid on the law and the adults trying not to laugh, to the kid screaming like he's been shot at 1:18, to O GARSH O O O O!, to more laughing at kids at 1:42.I seriously think this video is more important than the Bible.
My power rankings:1. Slomo replay of little girl vs. earth ball (0:41)2. Tosses little ball in the air as a diversion to kick big ball to face (1:20)3. Machine gun laugh as victim lays motionless (0:27)4. Girl plugged in back of head on front lawn (1:01)5. Couch-big ball-wall 3-hit combo bonus (1:09)6. Kill shot followed by muffled laughter (1:40)7. Little kid blindsided and decleated followed by laughter (1:50) 8. O Garsh! (1:29)9. I gotta ball! Yargh! (0:54)10. Payoff of opening sequence (0:12)Can't believe that kid pinned to garage door by big ball (1:16) didn't crack my top ten, but that's a tribute to the depth of the field here.
I think the last clip is Top 10. That the guy gets hit immediately as he comes out of the door and falls back through the door is hilarious, and then somebody calls him a #####.

Users who are viewing this thread