What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Little Kids Get Owned In This Thread (3 Viewers)

There are some people getting seriously kicked by horses in this thread.  That one woman had to have at least a broken jaw or cheekbone.  

Was my last one? Thought I seen them all, if it is a rerun my bad. 
I shouldn't have said anything- I'd MUCH rather see that twice, than not at all. and at this point, all the best ones are out there and have probably made it into this thread at least once. my apologies... carry on.

Had a Norman Rockwell family moment with my brothers after the game last night. 

We watched that little kid getting beaned with the basketball on a loop.  

We're much closer now. 

El Floppo said:
I shouldn't have said anything- I'd MUCH rather see that twice, than not at all. and at this point, all the best ones are out there and have probably made it into this thread at least once. my apologies... carry on.
So many have been posted.  They all blend together after a while.  Its hard to recall if they are here...or you saw it somewhere else...is it just similar to another... 

El Floppo said:
No don't apologize you're right, just wasting time with a repeat especially when its recent. I must've missed it, I try me best to not post any dupes. 

Users who are viewing this thread