What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loaning a chick money 9/9/16 - Bye (1 Viewer)

Okay. And her perspective is tht she wouldn't buy a buddy she just got out of jail a drink. You consider that the majority position for men, too, then great. I'm wrong in thinking guys help each other move, get each other out of jail, and buy rounds of drinks without expecting sex or a relationship.Otherwise, what she's giving is exactly what you're saying - the female perspective. Which is often different from the male perspective.
You know, I've never really had to bail out anyone from jail so this is my persepective. But I would probably drop them off at home if I couldn't hang with them. I dunno, dropping somoene off at a bar after bailing them outta jail seems like a bad idea. :shrug: If that makes me female, well ok.
If I just bailed out someone then I sure as hell wouldn't drop them off at a bar and give them money to boot.
Ok Foos is off my you have 1 call list.

'Foosball God said:
'Arizona Ron said:
'(HULK) said:
'Arizona Ron said:
'shadyridr said:
'Koya said:
Ok, serious note:

First, it's apparent that Ron and his wife, so long as they are open and honest, seem to have a good thing going. That said, and not to be a downer, someone brought up a good point regarding Ron suggesting a little private time and it turning into a full blown orgy.

Now, maybe this is indeed what works best for them and I can't speak for Ron, but Id suggest there may (may) be SOME need for time alone. Whether its just relaxing and having fun without sex, or just with each other.

That said, regardless of whether this issue exists underneath, a good lesson in being upfront and open in a relationship for all of us, whatever lifestyle we each choose with our spouse.
:goodposting: This is not the first time Ron suggested some alone time with his wife and it turned into her inviting friends over
One of the things we talked about is a vacation alone is long over due.
You guys ever go to one of those swinger resorts in Mexico?Personally, my advice for this particular vacation is something family orientated, like Disney or something.
Disney is happening this spring. I've been educating myself in the Disney thread. My daughter is 5, I think it's the perfect age for her and the 'Princesses' are all the rage for her right now.
Plus a threesome with you, your wife and Jasmine Pocahontas would be pretty freaking sweet.
Fixed for you.Really no really.

I'm probably the only person who feels a little bad for Angie. She's a crazy but I still feel bad for her.

So you guys see no difference from talking about someone and talking about someone w/picture? :confused:
Just ignore the picture requests. This is one of the better threads to come along in a while.
:goodposting: who cares about a friggin pic?
Duuuudes, really?Nothing in poor form about asking for a pic in a thread like this. #### imagination... imagine your life as fun as AR's for goodness sake.Pics are not only fair game, but should be expected. Even if that is not the right thing to do.That said, no way should Ron give in - poor Angie has been through enough and it seems as if she's not done with the shredder that is life and dignity just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you guys see no difference from talking about someone and talking about someone w/picture? :confused:
Just ignore the picture requests. This is one of the better threads to come along in a while.
Duuuudes, really?Nothing in poor form about asking for a pic in a thread like this. #### imagination... imagine your life as fun as AR's for goodness sake.Pics are not only fair game, but should be expected. Even if that is not the right thing to do.That said, no way should Ron give in - poor Angie has been through enough and it seems as if she's not done with the shredder that is life and dignity just yet.
ron already said no once. Not sure why he has to keep answering the same request

ron already said no once. Not sure why he has to keep answering the same request
This is the FFA, a constant request for pics is mandatory.

Because it's the FFA. It's the minions rights to keep begging and his right to not provide.

This is the FFA, a constant request for pics is mandatory.
Thank you. There are expectations to live up to here bud.

Long time lurker. I'm done. FFA has officially jumped the shark. Enjoy circle jerking it to Ron's erotic story time. Losers.
Obviously not that long a lurker. We jumped the shark about 5 years ago. Certainly 3 years ago. Sometime after Shuke stopped ruling the land or Dentist gotmarried.com or Otis got domesticated and lame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, at this point if we're not getting pics the only way this thread stays interesting is if Ron's life falls to pieces. So I guess there is still some glimmer of hope.

'cstu said:
'AcerFC said:
Lets talk for a second about AZ Rons wifes attempt at choking AngieDo you think this was a power play on her part. Her way of saying, he is my man and I can choke you with his penis if I want toOr do you think this was some sort of sexual arousal for hermaybe bothdiscuss
Pure dominance. She wants Angie to know her place and that she's nothing more than a sex toy for her husband. Brilliant, if rather evil, woman.
I took it as, if you are going to do it, you gotta take more than just the tip.
Nothing could be that simple for Mrs. Ron. She's a mastermind, IMO.

Well, at this point if we're not getting pics the only way this thread stays interesting is if Ron's life falls to pieces. So I guess there is still some glimmer of hope.
pffffft. You must be too young to remember how good storytelling creates its own visuals. At this point any pics couldn't live up to the imagination. :cool:

'cstu said:
'AcerFC said:
Lets talk for a second about AZ Rons wifes attempt at choking AngieDo you think this was a power play on her part. Her way of saying, he is my man and I can choke you with his penis if I want toOr do you think this was some sort of sexual arousal for hermaybe bothdiscuss
Pure dominance. She wants Angie to know her place and that she's nothing more than a sex toy for her husband. Brilliant, if rather evil, woman.
Big fan of Mrs. Ron. :thumbup:

I realize it will never happen but if Mrs Ron joined this thread it would be epic. She seems like an amazing woman that has the world at her ##### lips

'cstu said:
'AcerFC said:
Yeah...something about a chick who digs chicks...but also digs choking another woman on her husband's junk...thats a quality catch.

'cstu said:
'AcerFC said:
Yeah...something about a chick who digs chicks...but also digs choking another woman on her husband's junk...thats a quality catch.
I told you guys she's 1 in a million.

In better times, I'd say 8 to 10 times a month was the minimum in my marriage.
Wow. I didn't know such a world existed outside of books or movies--and I consider mine to be a good marriage. :mellow:
:goodposting: I am in a simialr boat :unsure:
If I had my druthers, I'd average like 60 times a month.I'm 35 and so is my wife... are you guys older or something?
BS I'm 39 and like plenty of sex, but I learned long ago that there's diminishing marginal returns and even negative returns on quantity of sex. Fertility treatments will teach you that if nothing else.

'cstu said:
'AcerFC said:
So there are 309 more of her in America? :unsure:

I don't think Ron should post pics her:e:, but maybe somewhere else more private and requiring a log in IMO
you all keep referring to some other site.. sharing is caring :hophead:
"not accepting new messages"
man ive had people try to send me a message before and they get the same error.. no idea why i cant accept messages :wall: :cry:
Using google, I found this board in about 3 seconds. I don't know why everyone thinks it is some big, hidden secret.

I don't think Ron should post pics her:e:, but maybe somewhere else more private and requiring a log in IMO
man ive had people try to send me a message before and they get the same error.. no idea why i cant accept messages :wall: :cry:
Using google, I found this board in about 3 seconds. I don't know why everyone thinks it is some big, hidden secret.
PM Shuke for login access

'VA703 said:
'shadyridr said:
'VA703 said:
'(HULK) said:
PM box full?

'technicaldifficulties said:
'Arizona Ron said:
'sho nuff said:
'flysack said:
'cstu said:
'mozzy84 said:
'cstu said:
'AcerFC said:
So there are 309 more of her in America? :unsure:
Lesbians who want to have kids? Surely there's more than that.

'VA703 said:
'shadyridr said:
'VA703 said:
'(HULK) said:
PM box full?
0 messages.. its never worked

Users who are viewing this thread