What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

London Games and ESPN+ (1 Viewer)

Rubi

Footballguy
Just read The London games on October 1st and 8th will only be broadcast on ESPN+. Not sure about the other Sunday morning games later in the year.
Is subscribing to ESPN+ the only way to get it? Or is there a "work around" out there somewhere?
Amazon Prime for Thursdays...ESPN+ for Sunday mornings...I have a bad feeling about this.

If a game is played in a forest and there is no one around to hear it, does it make a sound? I refuse to sign up for all these apps. I used to be glued to every game, when they were all through my regular cable subscription.

If a game is played in a forest and there is no one around to hear it, does it make a sound? I refuse to sign up for all these apps. I used to be glued to every game, when they were all through my regular cable subscription.
But you pay for your cable no? Look I hear you for sure. I'm old enough to remember telling my kids I would NEVER pay for television. I'd say what are they gonna do put a box
on top of your tv that you have to put money in like at an arcade? Well they put the box there. I don't like all the apps either,but things change. Like my wife says,you go with the changes
or sit on your front porch and yell at the kids to get off your lawn.

I have prime for the shipping since we buy enough to justify it throughout the year but it keeps going up. Might not be worth it in a year or 2. All the rest I don't care unless they give it to me for a free trial or something.

Just read The London games on October 1st and 8th will only be broadcast on ESPN+. Not sure about the other Sunday morning games later in the year.
Is subscribing to ESPN+ the only way to get it? Or is there a "work around" out there somewhere?
Amazon Prime for Thursdays...ESPN+ for Sunday mornings...I have a bad feeling about this.
According to this ESPN Press Room graphic, the only ESPN+ exclusive game this year is the 10/1 London game between Jax and Atlanta

But you pay for your cable no? Look I hear you for sure. I'm old enough to remember telling my kids I would NEVER pay for television. I'd say what are they gonna do put a box
on top of your tv that you have to put money in like at an arcade? Well they put the box there. I don't like all the apps either,but things change. Like my wife says,you go with the changes
or sit on your front porch and yell at the kids to get off your lawn.
Yes. But my cable is bundled with my internet and home security (and a land line i never use) and im just too old and lazy to deconstruct it all haha

Has anyone seen the ads for the Toy Story version of the ATL v JAC game?

Just came here to post that. As someone who subscribes to Disney+ but not ESPN+, this may be my only way to watch the game. On the other hand, my 8 y.o. is just getting into football and loves Toy Story, so it might be perfect for him

Man. I’m not sure how it flew under my radar that the Chiefs and Dolphins are playing in Germany.

But here I am.

The London games have been some terrible matchups for years.

The Germans get their first, and it’s a primetime matchup.

Who doesn’t want to watch Chiefs/Dolphins at 8:30 AM on Sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread