What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Long Weekend in Minneapolis - what to do? (3 Viewers)

Going up for the Vikings game next weekend. Have Manny's locked in Sunday night but not much else yet. Any tips on a good place to watch the World Cup final? Will be staying at the Hyatt Place near US Bank Stadium.

I was at a place called Red Cow right near there a few weeks ago - tons of tvs and pretty good food.
Crooked Pint is another similar choice. I've never specifically sought out soccer before, but I know there's a pretty big soccer presence downtown, and I'm sure they have the WC on.

Edit: Eh, I stand I corrected. I haven't been there in a while, and I'll definitely defer to the locals.

Last edited:
Crooked Pint is a chain brewery that is subpar. Think the one in Minneapolis closed down anyway.

If you want to brave the crowds i would say go to Brit’s to watch the final

If you have time, make sure you get a Juicy Lucy while you are up there. Matt's Bar and 5-8 club have an ongoing battle about who invented it. I have never had Matt's Juicy Lucy, but every time I am in the cities I try to make it a point to go to the 5-8 club to have one.

If you have time, make sure you get a Juicy Lucy while you are up there. Matt's Bar and 5-8 club have an ongoing battle about who invented it. I have never had Matt's Juicy Lucy, but every time I am in the cities I try to make it a point to go to the 5-8 club to have one.
What is a Juicy Lucy?

Crooked Pint is a chain brewery that is subpar. Think the one in Minneapolis closed down anyway.

If you want to brave the crowds i would say go to Brit’s to watch the final
There are a bunch of outstanding breweries in and around the city. Many have been opening early for the World Cup. Good for a crowded but not berserk space.

Users who are viewing this thread