What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a High Scoring / Active League! Very active member here!!! (1 Viewer)

Tjesih

Footballguy
This may be a little last minute, but if you are searching for an active league member I'm your guy!

It would be nice for the league to have something similar to these settings, but it is not absolutely necessary:

PPR / 2 QB / 3 WR ... 10+ people

Must use leaguesafe

I would also be interested in any super flex / flex

Snake or Auction, I will be down for either!

The one thing that will determine if I join is the cost of entry.

I am on a budget, so I cannot participate in any league over $35...

I will gladly E-mail any league owners with leagues that I find interesting. Thanks for taking your time to read all this... and I apologize if I'm being too picky, I just love myself some fun, high scoring Fantasy Football :)

Thanks again,​

Tyler. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a league I have spent hours and hours creating the rules to use and recruiting owners. I think you will enjoy it.

Go to realitysportsonline.com. The site was actually developed by actual NFL GM's. Drafting mon-wed or tue-thu 6 hours a day. The rookie draft is 5 rounds and then fa draft is auction with contracts decided by an algorithm deciding for player if he wants to accept. Draft will take a couple days.

realitysportsonline is site

League is Frozen Tundra Fantasy League

Commish email charles@21stcenturytrucking dot com

League id is 3873

To join:

League logon frozen

League Password field

bainb998 said:
I have a league I have spent hours and hours creating the rules to use and recruiting owners. I think you will enjoy it.

Go to realitysportsonline.com. The site was actually developed by actual NFL GM's. Drafting mon-wed or tue-thu 6 hours a day. The rookie draft is 5 rounds and then fa draft is auction with contracts decided by an algorithm deciding for player if he wants to accept. Draft will take a couple days.

realitysportsonline is site

League is Frozen Tundra Fantasy League

Commish email charles@21stcenturytrucking dot com

League id is 3873

To join:

League logon frozen

League Password field
Would be more interested in just snake or auction format. This seems like a fun concept but it's not for me :/

Hey would you consider joining a free league as well after you find one for the money... I play for money as well in 2 other leagues but I always play a free league just for fun with competitive scoring settings and you can also draft your favorite  Safety. I just need 1 more player. 

Auction draft on ESPN
12 Teams
$20
We are using Paypal to one of our forum moderators
PPR
QB, 1-3RB, 1-3WR, 1-3TE, K, D

knuckleheads said:
Auction draft on ESPN
12 Teams
$20
We are using Paypal to one of our forum moderators
PPR
QB, 1-3RB, 1-3WR, 1-3TE, K, D
I'm strictly LeagueSafe with my leagues that aren't with friends.

Users who are viewing this thread