What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for an upgrade at TE (1 Viewer)

DreamTheater

Footballguy
Dynasty ppr team sitting at 6-1.

I have at RB -

Zeke

Melvin

Hunt

Conner

Mack

Shady.

TE is ehh with Cook, Burton and Uzomah.   Was thinking of offering Conner for Ertz ? 

thoughts ?

No way, Conner is a solid RB1 next year. Ertz has a tougher schedule with a new mouth to feed in Philly.

If dynasty, I would target Kittle over Ertz Personally, and I would try to keep a core of hunt conner and either melvin and zeke. Maybe offer Zeke up since Conner is looking like he could be the solidified RB1 moving forward.

If dynasty, I would target Kittle over Ertz Personally, and I would try to keep a core of hunt conner and either melvin and zeke. Maybe offer Zeke up since Conner is looking like he could be the solidified RB1 moving forward.
yes..Dynasty.

Got an offer :

I give -- Cook and Mack

I get - Kittle and Smallwood.

Personally I'm not at all big on smallwood, and I happen to think Mack could be pretty good. Colts offense is improving. Just depends how desperate you are for a TE

yes..Dynasty.

Got an offer :

I give -- Cook and Mack

I get - Kittle and Smallwood.
I'd pass. Kittle has been great this year but in dynasty I think Cook is just as good, especially with a potential new hot rookie QB next year and Mack is much better than Smallwood.

Users who are viewing this thread