What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lost Burrow and Herbert! Need one of these QBs for playoffs (1 Viewer)

ultraviolet

Footballguy
***It makes me sick to ask this question***
Four weeks ago I was the #1 seed in my league and headed for a first round bye. After injuries to my QBs Burrow and Herbert, I limped into playoffs and have to pick a turd for my first round playoff game.

In a 4pt passing/ 6pt rushing TD (with a +5 pts 300 yard passing bonus) league, who would you choose of: N. Mullens, G. Minshew, E. Stick, D. Ridder, or Z. Wilson?

I think Mullens is option #1?

I would definitely be going with Minshew. He is the safest play right now and if your team is as good elsewhere as you seem to be you need a safe play and I think Minshew is that.

Thank you for the solid advice. Closing the loop here. My team is solid for a 12-team PPR. 2RB: Cook and Swift and sit Mixon; 2 WR: Chase and St. Brown; TE: Hockenson

I was ready to start Mishew and then someone dropped R. Wilson. I scooped him up in waivers this morning with all of my remaining $.

Godspeed to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread