What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lots of Depth. What do I do? (1 Viewer)

CKoz24

Footballguy
I grabbed Morris as a late round flyer in the draft and dropped my kicker to get Brieda, with McKinnon out. Love the late round fliers I have at WR and want to see what they can do, but I need a kicker in week 1. What do I do?

QB - Big Ben

RB - Elliot, Henry, Burkehead, Michel, Morris, Brieda

WR - Green, Baldwin, Goodwin, Crowder, G.Allison (GB), T.Smith (NO)

TE - Kittle

Who should I target and what to offer? Who do you drop if no one wants to trade?

Current targets:

Howard, Gronkowski, Beckham, Fournette, Ertz, Maybe Graham

I would target Ertz and upgrade your TE position. The problem you have is you are going to have to weaken your RB or WR position to get him with either getting rid of Henry or Baldwin.I would rather offer Baldwin because you have Goodwin who I really like and I also like Crowder and Allison as well. 

I would target Ertz and upgrade your TE position. The problem you have is you are going to have to weaken your RB or WR position to get him with either getting rid of Henry or Baldwin.I would rather offer Baldwin because you have Goodwin who I really like and I also like Crowder and Allison as well. 
Yeah, I feel the same way. It would be great to package either Morris and Brieda or Burkehead and Michel, but it's unlikely anyone would want that for a starter.

I wouldn't target anyone on that list because it will cost you more at this time than what you can probably pay later on after teams get hit with injuries.  I would drop Crowder for a kicker.

Yeah, I feel the same way. It would be great to package either Morris and Brieda or Burkehead and Michel, but it's unlikely anyone would want that for a starter.
I don't think anyone would trade those players for a package with those players only. You would have to throw in a Baldwin or Henry and I don't know if that is worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread