What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lottery ticket: McKinnon vs Wilson (1 Viewer)

rippee55

Footballguy
10-team, PPR. Start 2 RBs. Had Ekeler as Keeper and drafted Chubb & Kamara. Depth was tested immediately with injuries. Currently have Ekeler and Kamara atop my depth chart. Have spent rest of season searching "lottery tickets" at RB. Have Jaylen Warren, Tyjae Spears, & Jerrick McKinnon on my bench. Not a lot of high impact free agents currently. Najee Harris is top FA (but already have Warren and frankly, Warren is outscoring him due to PPR).

I've been holding onto McKinnon waiting (more hoping probably) for the late season break out from last year that was league winning (literally in our league). Every time I consider dropping him I ask myself is the guy I'm about to pick up a potential "league winner" and haven't found that yet. He's generally only scoring 3-4 ppg though right now. I'm considering a flier on Jeff Wilson given the strength of the Miami offense/run game and the injuries. As it stands, I can't drop another position here so it's literally McKinnon or Wilson and this roster spot has no reason to see my starting lineup unless there are a number of injuries on my squad or he breaks out. So...who has the higher "lottery" value...McKinnon or Jeff Wilson.

I think McKinnon does because I think he is a better a RB. I just don't think WIlson will get the touches unless every other RB is injured. McKinnon could get that same thing as last year if they decide to start using him.

I really don't like either of those two RB's as "lotto" type RB's.

Gimme Wilson, if Mostert gets hurt thinks he steps into that role (not saying he'll match his production obv. and do realize Achane is returning in a few weeks)

Users who are viewing this thread