What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loyal Opposition Thread - Clean House 2022 (2 Viewers)

I’m at a loss. Before Trump, what was the last big angry on the left?
They got mad when they finally figured out that the Bush administration had been lying the whole time about Weapons of Mass Destruction.  I think they felt duped that someone went to that extreme to get the US into a war.

• Smile
Reactions: JAA
I guess this is what people wanted?

Charlie Kirk

⁦‪@charliekirk11‬⁩

In less than 72 hours, Joe Biden:

—Killed 70,000+ jobs
—Eliminated women's sports
—Invaded Syria
—Left the National Guard to freeze in a garage
—Admitted he doesn't have a plan to fight COVID
—Broke his own mask mandate EO
—Ended US energy independence

Do you miss Trump yet?

1/22/21, 10:50 PM

Charlie Kirk

⁦‪@charliekirk11‬⁩

—Killed 70,000+ jobs
—Invaded Syria

Do you miss Trump yet?

I guess I was wrong, he really is breaking from his career pattern of accomplishing nothing. Although that appears it would be preferable. 

Charlie Kirk

⁦‪@charliekirk11‬⁩

—Killed 70,000+ jobs
—Invaded Syria

Do you miss Trump yet?

Mr Kirk stated these bullet points but I could find no evidence to back any of them up except: 4) yes, I’ve seen images of Guardsmen lying down in a garage. Another source, though, claims that Biden was upset when he saw it and ordered something to happen.  Not sure how that played out. And 6) Biden was indeed spotted without a mask in an area where he should have been wearing one. Jen Psaki gave a weak response when asked about it. Do we have evidence to back up the others? 

Charlie Kirk

⁦‪@charliekirk11‬⁩

—Killed 70,000+ jobs
—Invaded Syria

Do you miss Trump yet?

None of those are true.

None of those are true.
As I wrote above, Biden did violate his own mask mandate and Psaki blew it off saying that he was celebrating with family. If this is typical of his transgressions (along with fumbling words)), I can live with that, obviously.

The girl-sports one is about allowing transgender boys to compete with biological girls. We can argue both sides of that (indeed, in another thread) but to say girls sports have been killed is clearly hyperbole. Our local high school leagues have allowed this for a few years now. I recall one such instance and the transgender boy got lapped by the girls anyway. It’s had zero effect here since being put in place. The ripple effect at the top levels (big high schools or competetive colleges) will be more pronounced but still not a death knell for girls sports. 

Mr Kirk stated these bullet points but I could find no evidence to back any of them up except: 4) yes, I’ve seen images of Guardsmen lying down in a garage. Another source, though, claims that Biden was upset when he saw it and ordered something to happen.  Not sure how that played out. And 6) Biden was indeed spotted without a mask in an area where he should have been wearing one. Jen Psaki gave a weak response when asked about it. Do we have evidence to back up the others? 
Maybe you should tweet Charlie Kirk?

The AZGOP just decided reelecting Kelli Ward to lead the party is a good idea. Was close, though. Went to a runoff and she won 51.5% to 48.5%. I’m a state committee person for the AZ Dems and we’re having our meeting at the same time and, just like last time, there was much rejoicing.

Bottomfeeder Sports said:
FYI guys - "Loyal opposition" is  by definition is responsible and constructive.  
We are hoping for the best but expecting the worst.  Biden has lived down to our expectations thus far.  

knowledge dropper said:

Charlie Kirk

⁦‪@charliekirk11‬⁩

—Killed 70,000+ jobs
—Invaded Syria

Do you miss Trump yet?

Well if a 29 year old community college drop-out wrote it it must be true!!!!

No, he meant to say that the logical conclusion is the end of women's sports.  I know you know that.  You're not stupid as much as you're pretending to be obtuse here.
But it is nowhere close to a logical conclusion. As you have alluded to, this is tiny percent of a tiny percent. 

Like he did about the jobs, the mask mandate and so on.  Which is par for the course with Kirk.

And of course the claim about invading Syria.

https://m.jpost.com/international/false-claims-in-syria-biden-will-start-war-as-us-presence-there-rejected-656440/amp
This is a 29 year old community college drop out. Why the hell are we giving him a modicum of attention?  So dumb....

Biden putting an end to women's sports is the new Obama is taking our guns and ammo away.  

Interesting.  Do you apply educational history to everyone's opinion?
When I read a Tweet that is so head spinningly stupid and don't know a lick about its author I Google to find out who this person is and why are they so incredibly wrong. Turns out Kirk is a community college flunkie who has no credentials.  In other words, precisely the type of stooge I'd expect to Tweet something so dumb.  

And yet you right wingers lap it all up.  So weird. 

When I read a Tweet that is so head spinningly stupid and don't know a lick about its author I Google to find out who this person is and why are they so incredibly wrong. Turns out Kirk is a community college flunkie who has no credentials.  In other words, precisely the type of stooge I'd expect to Tweet something so dumb.  

But he's on Fox's rotation of taking head agenda circuit....

But he's on Fox's rotation of taking head agenda circuit....
And yet we get constant references from CNN, MSNBC and the like in here.  Heck, you even have a poster in here who thinks Twitter is the be all and end all of truth.

Fox isn't any better or worse than those other outlets.

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL but you guys on the left will lap it up over something you see on a 12 year olds TikTok.  Good times

Meh...easier to just point out the claims he made were demonstrably false...and his overall lack of credibility based on his history of lies rather than getting into the weeds on his credibility due to education.

And yet we get constant references from CNN, MSNBC and the like in here.  Heck, you even have a poster in here who thinks Twitter is the be all and end all of truth.

Do we?  I mean really...who all is often linked to cnn or msnbc?  Really, you are claiming this but I dont see it...who is doing so.  Id bet places like Gateway Pundit  or Breitbart are linked to more than cnn or msnbc .

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox non news is the gutter.....hannity, Carlson, ingraham, waters, gutfeld

Sounds like Biden imposing travel bans from almost 30 countries....I’m old enough to remember claims of xenophobia and racism for stuff like those. Wait a second..... :lmao:
Sounds like?  Have a source to what ban he is doing? 
and if he is  basing it on anything less than science?

Yes...16 days for attempting to walk away from a slap fight with you.  It happens.  Moving on.

As for travel restrictions...seems they are based on science and risk. Which is what Id expect.
See, this is a great example of why we aren’t meant for each other....let’s move on for good. It’s best for both of us. 

As for the second part....xenophobia is now known as science....not so much. 

Users who are viewing this thread