What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MAGA Scoreboard (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
I'd like a list of accomplishments by the current administration that have made America great again, this can be an official scoreboard:

- Sustained trillion dollar deficits

- Tax breaks for billionaires and corporations (although, according to Gary Cohn, I hear the average family pocketing $1,000 will now renovate their kitchen, buy a new car, take their family on vacation, & increase their lifestyle, because that’s what the tax plan will do. In case you forgot   :lmao:  .... My favorite part is the twitter quote underneath; Gary Cohn, who apparently last bought a car in 1905.)

- Deregulation for those who have proven to be the most irresponsible and greedy

- Renegotiating NAFTA, I think dairy might've had a win there (?). We're getting a new name on it too, I believe USMC or something similar?

- Pulled out of the TPP

- Taking on China with no help from allies 

- Longest shutdown on record

Please add your own, although, this isn't opinion or accusations about Russia or anything along those lines, just putting together a scoreboard for the current accomplishment this administration can put under it's belt. 

I'll add all good or bad to the scoreboard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread