What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Man I hate the TSA (1 Viewer)

Judge Smails

Footballguy
Laziest group of people I have ever seen. Sorta why I despise "just do the bare minimum to get by for 30 years until I get a pension" public sector folks. How about some pride people? How about a little productivity instead of just looking at a clock and sauntering to your next break?

TSA should be run like Costco checkers. Judge them by not just how safely they can get through passengers through security, but also how quickly. Those who are in the bottom 10% must be forced to go to the back of the line, wait it out until the get to the scanning machine, then rinse and repeat by going back to the end of the line and doing the same the rest of the day. Might incentive them to open more than 1 lane when 4 others are shut down while 100+ people wait, and 30 agents just standing there. Pathetic use of our taxpayer money.

But at least no 8 year old terrorists will threaten our planes!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a better idea. Get rid of the TSA, or at least a huge majority of it.
This seems to be the one idea that people in both parties agrees on. Yet, somehow, it never happens.
Because that would mean cutting jobs, even totally unneeded jobs, and nobody wants to get left holding the bag for that when elections roll around.
I never figured the people working at the TsA were the type to get up and go vote. Seemed like too much work.

You guys forget that these same idiots were always at the airport doing this, they just didn't get the spiffy toys and titles back then. And yes, they were always unmotivated bottom feeding trolls working their job with the enthusiasm of a pile of dog poop.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - That guy on a $100 bill.

This seems to be the one idea that people in both parties agrees on. Yet, somehow, it never happens.
Because that would mean cutting jobs, even totally unneeded jobs, and nobody wants to get left holding the bag for that when elections roll around.
I never figured the people working at the TsA were the type to get up and go vote. Seemed like too much work.
I meant that anyone who actually put forth the idea in Congress would give their political enemies ammo to use in a re-election campaign.

I meant that anyone who actually put forth the idea in Congress would give their political enemies ammo to use in a re-election campaign.
"My opponent actually proposed doing away with the TSA. Hold on a sec. How the hell did I just drop 18 points in the poll?!"

"My opponent actually proposed doing away with the TSA. Hold on a sec. How the hell did I just drop 18 points in the poll?!"
Politicians are a thoroughly corrupt lot. They'll try to spin anything.

Laziest group of people I have ever seen. Sorta why I despise "just do the bare minimum to get by for 30 years until I get a pension" public sector folks. How about some pride people? How about a little productivity instead of just looking at a clock and sauntering to your next break?

TSA should be run like Costco checkers. Judge them by not just how safely they can get through passengers through security, but also how quickly. Those who are in the bottom 10% must be forced to go to the back of the line, wait it out until the get to the scanning machine, then rinse and repeat by going back to the end of the line and doing the same the rest of the day. Might incentive them to open more than 1 lane when 4 others are shut down while 100+ people wait, and 30 agents just standing there. Pathetic use of our taxpayer money.
Sounds like a place your son would like to work at?

Everyone must fly naked.

No bags means no more lost luggage and improved economy where people will have to buy new clothing when they arrive at their destination.

Win win.

Users who are viewing this thread