What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Man Killed in Cockfight (1 Viewer)

Terpman22

Footballguy
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/man-stabbed-to-death-by-rooster-after-cockfight-goes-wrong/

35-year-old Jose Luis Ochoa was pronounced dead at a California hospital on Sunday from wounds sustained after a cockfighting rooster stabbed him in the leg.According to the Bakersfield Californian, the bird in question had a knife attached to its limb, a common practice in cockfighting, though it is unclear what led to Ochoa being stabbed.

Authorities are speculating that Ochoa may have lost too much blood by waiting to be taken to the hospital. “I have never seen this type of incident,” Sergeant Martin King said. “People have been known to bleed out from those injuries if medical attention is not obtained immediately.”

Ochoa had been charged before with training roosters for cockfights. He and others fled when police arrived Sunday night. Thus far no arrests have been made, not even of the rooster.

You have to keep your head on a swivel when you find yourself in the middle of a viscious cockfight.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/man-stabbed-to-death-by-rooster-after-cockfight-goes-wrong/

35-year-old Jose Luis Ochoa was pronounced dead at a California hospital on Sunday from wounds sustained after a cockfighting rooster stabbed him in the leg.According to the Bakersfield Californian, the bird in question had a knife attached to its limb, a common practice in cockfighting, though it is unclear what led to Ochoa being stabbed.

Authorities are speculating that Ochoa may have lost too much blood by waiting to be taken to the hospital. “I have never seen this type of incident,” Sergeant Martin King said. “People have been known to bleed out from those injuries if medical attention is not obtained immediately.”

Ochoa had been charged before with training roosters for cockfights. He and others fled when police arrived Sunday night. Thus far no arrests have been made, not even of the rooster.
He probably didn't pay the rooster. That's my first thought. When a rooster pulls a knife on you, you pay.

Here they come to snuff the rooster, aww yeah, hey yeah
Yeah here come the rooster, yeah
You know he ain't gonna die
No, no, no, ya know he ain't gonna die

Leroy Hoard said:
Here they come to snuff the rooster, aww yeah, hey yeah

Yeah here come the rooster, yeah

You know he ain't gonna die

No, no, no, ya know he ain't gonna die
Jerry's dad was a BAMF.

Terpman22 said:

It's called a Spur.

Limp Ditka said:
Officer Pete Malloy said:
This story is 3 years old, scoop.

It was first reported in Feb 2011

And it happened in Lamont CA...not Bakersfield.
you mean this doesn't happen a few times a week?
That's exactly what I mean.
Yup.

Because although man stabs #### is a fairly common story, #### stabs man is much less frequent.
That's not what I heard about you in college.

Users who are viewing this thread