What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Man made global warming AKA Climate change is a SCAM (1 Viewer)

Also HAARP screwed up a lot of climate systems. Heating up the stratosphere with giant heaters for military weather experiments has been an unreported disaster.
HAARP!?!  HAARP

It's been a couple years since I've heard that name.

Kudos to you, sir.  Epic retro conspiracy BS theory throwback.  

HAARP!?!  HAARP

It's been a couple years since I've heard that name.

Kudos to you, sir.  Epic retro conspiracy BS theory throwback.  
Indeed, what a great trip in the Way Back machine.  I saw Jesse "the Body" Ventura. 

I love the HAARP conspiracies.  We will put a few watts of energy in the ionosphere and this will return hundreds of millions of joules of energy times a few more million in manufactured hurricanes or earth quakes. Wouldn't it be cool if we could actually create massive amounts of energy with billions of magnitude less energy.  An energy perpetual motion machine dream finally achieved.  Sadly it does violate the laws of physics as we currently understand them, but sure, why not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good lord.  Just caught up reading the last few pages of this thread.   Climate change truly is the new evolution.   Ignorance and conflation.  A deadly combo.

It’s more likely that the Fukushima radioactive water dumping is killing the ocean than anything else. Also HAARP screwed up a lot of climate systems. Heating up the stratosphere with giant heaters for military weather experiments has been an unreported disaster.
Put the bong down, Pinkham. 

Users who are viewing this thread