What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

March Madness Contest 2023 (1 Viewer)

Irish3

Footballguy
Every year, like the SuperBowl boxes for the big game, I run a brackets contest for the Men's NCAA Basketball Tourney. A bunch of you are in it each year, as I've run it here for the past few years. I run the contest through CBS, the entry for each filled in bracket is $10, multiple submissions per participant are allowed (up to 5). If you haven't received an invite and would like one, PM me your email address and I'll shoot one over. I'll accept entry fees through Paypal or Venmo (preferred). My info will be included in the invite.

Fire away!

Tonight's the big night as the brackets will be released! Post here or shoot me a PM if interested in being in this bracket contest. Those who were in last year, should've gotten an invite already.

Also remember, for whatever reason, I can't receive PMs, so you'll have to post here that you're interested and then I'll PM you for an email. Feel free to try and PM but it hasn't worked in the past.

Payments received so far:
Misti - $10
Adam S - $40
Bobby S - $50
Mike M - $20
Peter M - $10
MikesVikes - $20

Bumping up for the night crew. Sure you could still enter your brackets tomorrow, but doing it tonight is a lot less chaotic.

Best of luck to all participants in the Pot o' Gold Madness Pool. There are 51 entries in the pool. Therefore, the pot is $510. Payouts will be as follows-

1st - $260
2nd - $130
3rd - $60
4th - $40
5th - $20

Enjoy,
Scott (Irish)

Well, after an incredibly maddening March Madness, here are the winners of the 2023 version of the Pot o' Gold Bracket Contest...

1st Place - Petey $260

2nd Place - Dane Nelson $130

3rd Place - Matty S. $60

4th Place - Danny S. $40

5th Place - Gourdeau $20

Congrats to all winners, especially Petey! Oh and Uconn.

All, except Gourdeau, have been paid. Still trying to figure him out.

See you all next year!

Users who are viewing this thread