What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Maricopa County Recount: Nightmare or Farce? (2 Viewers)

Victims of cancel culture and deep state.  

Rest in Power Ninjas.  We will remember your early contributions to this protracted battle we the patriots will eventually win to save our democracy.  
Victims of producing incompetent work for a fraudulent cause. And not paying contractors either.  They were unqualified for the work they were trying to do...produced a weak report full of inaccuracies...and could not pay their legal team.  That isn't cancel culture or deep state.  And the deep state comment...are you admitting to believing in conspiracy theories?

Victims of cancel culture and deep state.  

Rest in Power Ninjas.  We will remember your early contributions to this protracted battle we the patriots will eventually win to save our democracy.  
You understand that they were found in contempt yesterday, right? Under AZ law, this means that a court determined that they willfully disregarded a lawful court order. That’s patriotic to you? 

“Maricopa County released a report this month, arguing Cyber Ninjas made 22 misleading claims, 41 inaccurate claims and 13 claims that were false”

I make motion anyone attempting to use info from the fake Cyber Ninja audit be fined for $1000 by the mods here.
The post was an admission from Maricopa County.  Nothing to do with the forensic auditors. Be better.  

Correct.  Can spin your way out of this.  We see more vindication every day whether it’s Arizona, Georgia….
The only one spinning is you.  Arizona...found nothing significant.  Georgia...nothing significant.  Wisconsin...nothing significant.  And on and on and on.  No spin is needed to continue to factually state that the election was legitimate...Biden did, in fact, win the election.  Its well past time to admit that...accept it...and move on.

The only one spinning is you.  Arizona...found nothing significant.  Georgia...nothing significant.  Wisconsin...nothing significant.  And on and on and on.  No spin is needed to continue to factually state that the election was legitimate...Biden did, in fact, win the election.  Its well past time to admit that...accept it...and move on.
Investigations continue and huge swaths of Americans still believe Biden won by cheating 

Investigations continue and huge swaths of Americans still believe Biden won by cheating 

Investigations continuing and opinion is now proof of something?  Odd you didn't find that the same in regards to Mueller's work.  Or even the results of his investigation.  Or this investigation now about 1/6.  So I think a fair question to you is...why the double standard?  Why are court cases, legitimate investigations by actual professionals meaningless...but partisan ones like that of the cyber ninjas are considered so good?

CyberNinjas slink away in bankrupt ignominy.

Trump supporters: "Never give up! Never surrender!"

At the very least, this seems to be an ineffective way to win over the two generations of voters who will dominate US elections for the next four or five decades.

Investigations continuing and opinion is now proof of something?  Odd you didn't find that the same in regards to Mueller's work.  Or even the results of his investigation.  Or this investigation now about 1/6.  So I think a fair question to you is...why the double standard?  Why are court cases, legitimate investigations by actual professionals meaningless...but partisan ones like that of the cyber ninjas are considered so good?
No double standard and terrible whataboutism Mueller concluded his work and found “no collusion” and “no obstruction”.  The 2020 investigations are on going.  

No double standard and terrible whataboutism Mueller concluded his work and found “no collusion” and “no obstruction”.  The 2020 investigations are on going.  
That is not what he concluded...and you know it.  If you are going to stated something from Mueller in quotes...best you actually quote what he said.

He found at least 10 documented instances of obstruction by DJT, clearly outlined in Vol. 2 of the Mueller report. Not that I think you'll have a change of heart, but the record needs to be correct.

As a MAGA true believer that I actually have respect for, what are you and your fellow Patriots willing to do in this battle? Are you hoping that the GOP can install enough friendly judges and election oversight officials that you can overturn "fraudulent" elections whenever necessary? Are your brethren ready to take up arms? If so, against whom? Are there means other than what I've mentioned?

As a MAGA true believer that I actually have respect for, what are you and your fellow Patriots willing to do in this battle? Are you hoping that the GOP can install enough friendly judges and election oversight officials that you can overturn "fraudulent" elections whenever necessary? Are your brethren ready to take up arms? If so, against whom? Are there means other than what I've mentioned?
If the Georgia legislature decides to disqualify Fulton County vote totals on the grounds of "irregularities," the decision will be vigorously defended here.**

**No evidence of fraud will ever be presented.

I think having patriots on the Supreme Court will help protect state’s rights. Sweeping 2022 will be Yuge   Finally, a MAGA candidate in 2024 will put our country back on the correct course.  

No need to take up arms anywhere along the way

Last edited by a moderator:
I think having patriots on the Supreme Court will help protect state’s rights. Sweeping 2022 will be Yuge   Finally, a MAGA candidate in 2024 will put our country back on the correct course.  No need to take up arms.  
That's bat-#### crazy talk.  Are you saying that there would be a need to take up arms if sweeping the 2022 doesn't happen and the Supreme Court wasn't protecting state's rights the way you want them to?

I would say you are trolling, but as some have mentioned, maybe you truly believe this stuff.

That's bat-#### crazy talk.  Are you saying that there would be a need to take up arms if sweeping the 2022 doesn't happen and the Supreme Court wasn't protecting state's rights the way you want them to?

I would say you are trolling, but as some have mentioned, maybe you truly believe this stuff.
Not my intention.  I wasn’t taking up arms.  I will clarify 

Those that continue to spew pro-election illegitimacy are the problem - a refusal by people to accept facts and logic and the inability to think independently - while wanting to be considered legitimate thought leaders.

That's why they're shutting down. They think dissolving the corporate shell means they won't have to turn over documents.

But it won't work. The judge indicated that the $50K/day fine will be levied against the responsible individuals, not just the corporation. Starting tomorrow, I think?
I hope that the people who hired them are held accountable and repay the taxpayers for the millions of dollars they ciphened to this group.  Not to mention the invaluable voter information they acquired from this "audit"  

That's why they're shutting down. They think dissolving the corporate shell means they won't have to turn over documents.

But it won't work. The judge indicated that the $50K/day fine will be levied against the responsible individuals, not just the corporation. Starting tomorrow, I think?
Let's hope that the people responsible are made an example of. This sham audit has caused a ton of damage to this country as it perpetuated, and in some highly partisan people's minds, validated Trump's Big Lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread