What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Maricopa County Recount: Nightmare or Farce? (2 Viewers)

I am seeing nothing anywhere saying there is fraud. Nothing but this audit was poorly run, the results show what we we already knew - Biden won AZ, and that this did nothing but damage voter trust. 

Anyone, looking at you @knowledge dropper, have anything otherwise? Even that dumpster fire website Gateway Pundit has nothing although it's hard to find #### on there around all the ads.
they did manage to figure out that college students tend to vote from their permanent address and not at their dorms.  but I guess that's absolutely nothing like fraud.

It wasn’t just routers. The Senate said they didn’t get any assistance 
The biased republicans claim the biased and unqualified group got no assistance.    With zero evidence supporting such a claim.

Bottom line…zero fraud shown…only incompetent audit work it appears.  And a bunch of excuses for poor work.  Probably because the ninjas took a bunch of money for that awful work.

I am seeing nothing anywhere saying there is fraud. Nothing but this audit was poorly run, the results show what we we already knew - Biden won AZ, and that this did nothing but damage voter trust. 

Anyone, looking at you @knowledge dropper, have anything otherwise? Even that dumpster fire website Gateway Pundit has nothing although it's hard to find #### on there around all the ads.
Many Americans are demanding decertification.  I’m not sure that’s a thing, but they are demanding it after all the anomalies found in the forensic audit. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/decertify-now-americans-across-country-call-decertify-fraudulent-election-results-arizona/

The biased republicans claim the biased and unqualified group got no assistance.    With zero evidence supporting such a claim.

Bottom line…zero fraud shown…only incompetent audit work it appears.  And a bunch of excuses for poor work.  Probably because the ninjas took a bunch of money for that awful work.
It’s amazing how everyone else is bias but you.  

There is no unifying voice that will convince the "many people" who did not believe in the legitimacy of the election.

Audits, recounts, election officials all said it was legit.  They still don't believe it.  You can't unify people who refuse to even try.
I actually think we could unify if it were only about policies and ideology on many issues. But the chasm that exits that many can’t accept  is about what Sen Sasse called the “weird worship of one dude”. A that dude using Pelosi’s words is deranged, unhinged and dangerous. And I fully agree with that description. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Many Americans are demanding decertification.  I’m not sure that’s a thing, but they are demanding it after all the anomalies found in the forensic audit. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/decertify-now-americans-across-country-call-decertify-fraudulent-election-results-arizona/
This is hilarious.  These "many Americans" of yours have been demanding decertification since the election.   Nothing in this "audit" was going to change their mind and the "gateway pundit" is leading the way and you gobble it up.

The people that are saying the election was rigged have produced zero evidence of widespread fraud.  Even this bogus audit upheld that Donald Trump lost the election.

Trump supporters, just like the man himself, will only accept election results where Trump won. Facts don't matter, proof is not required, the United States elections cannot be trusted.  This is what DJT has brought us to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to know how bad the Fraudit was for Trump and the GOP? I went to FoxNews.com to see how they were going to salvage the results, and it isn't even mentioned on their front page. Tons of stories spreading lies about Covid, tons of stories about immigration, and even stories about impeaching Biden "for violating his oath of office" (huh?), but not one mention of the Fraudit.

Godsbrother said:
This is hilarious.  These "many Americans" of yours have been demanding decertification since the election.   Nothing in this "audit" was going to change their mind and the "gateway pundit" is leading the way and you gobble it up.

The people that are saying the election was rigged have produced zero evidence of widespread fraud.  Even this bogus audit upheld that Donald Trump lost the election.

Trump supporters, just like the man himself, will only accept election results where Trump won. Facts don't matter, proof is not required, the United States elections cannot be trusted.  This is what DJT has brought us to.
It's very much like an abusive personal relationship.  They claim that nobody could love the country, or person, as much them.  That it is the greatest love story of all time.  That's why it hurts them to physically harm the person, or in this case, try to tear down the very foundation of the country.   It's very disturbing. 

• Smile
Reactions: JAA
Many of us are to blame, if only we would have believed the big lie  Trump actually won we would be getting along a lot better.

Can hardly wait to see the next step in this insanity.  The world is flat?  The world revolves around uranus?  Trump is like the buddha and will constantly be reborn and guys in jacked up pick up trucks with #### hanging from the back will drive around the country searching for the second coming?

Can hardly wait to see the next step in this insanity.  The world is flat?  The world revolves around uranus?  Trump is like the buddha and will constantly be reborn and guys in jacked up pick up trucks with #### hanging from the back will drive around the country searching for the second coming?
apparently the germ theory of disease is up next ;)

My high school classmate bumped a Facebook conversation from several months ago to brag about the results of the fraudit. Whenever I see someone on here posting something ridiculous and the first reaction is they must be trolling, this guy reminds me that they probably aren’t. I usually don’t respond but this time I just told him that I hope he’s not donating any money to them. He responded with 14 more posts of rambling and screen shots.

My high school classmate bumped a Facebook conversation from several months ago to brag about the results of the fraudit. Whenever I see someone on here posting something ridiculous and the first reaction is they must be trolling, this guy reminds me that they probably aren’t. I usually don’t respond but this time I just told him that I hope he’s not donating any money to them. He responded with 14 more posts of rambling and screen shots.
I agree. That’s why I tend to argue against people when they get called “trolls”.  I personally know 4 people IRL who believe in this Fraudit, still.  It’s unreal.  

Supporters of Republicans’ controversial “audit” of 2020 presidential election ballots have turned on each other after the partisan investigation failed to find proof of election malfeasance, with disaffected backers even circulating a fabricated rival report they claim shows interference by the “deep state.”

Audit discontent has been growing elsewhere in the conservative fever swamps. Joe Oltmann, a conservative businessman who rose to prominence in the post-election right after claiming without evidence that he heard a voting systems employee plotting on a conference call with antifa, claimed the state Senate had put on a “dog and pony show.” Ron Watkins, the one-time 8chan administrator who’s been accused of running the QAnon conspiracy theory, shared a video suggesting Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers (R), one of the audit’s most prominent supporters, was in fact blocking a real investigation of the 2020 ballots.

Audit discontent has been growing elsewhere in the conservative fever swamps. Joe Oltmann, a conservative businessman who rose to prominence in the post-election right after claiming without evidence that he heard a voting systems employee plotting on a conference call with antifa, claimed the state Senate had put on a “dog and pony show.” Ron Watkins, the one-time 8chan administrator who’s been accused of running the QAnon conspiracy theory, shared a video suggesting Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers (R), one of the audit’s most prominent supporters, was in fact blocking a real investigation of the 2020 ballots.
:lmao:  

No, I do think Wendy kinda is who she purports to be.

"There's only one person who can save us from infighting and Democrat marxism and that's Donald Trump."

Users who are viewing this thread