What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marital Advice - Friendly camping trip too friendly? (1 Viewer)

What do I do next?

• Nothing, let it go.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Go to counseling.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Have my wife call this guy to figure out the events.

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • [No response text]

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
The kid should be going into 3rd grade.  My oldest is going into 3rd grade.  At this point, finding out I wasn't her father... I don't think I can comprehend how wrecked I would be.  But I'd still need to know.  I would've taken a DNA sample and run a paternity test from CVS or something already.

Hat, you're a tougher dude than me for not needing to know.  I couldn't live without that knowledge.

No offense intended, but I think a 30 year old bachelor might not be giving the wisest advice here.

This is an innernet message board and you're free to chime in, but maybe you should not push your agenda as the only viable solution when its really about something you do not yet comprehend.
I've been married for over a decade now and I still completely think he should've consulted a divorce attorney for information and advice on how to protect himself.

I've been married for over a decade now and I still completely think he should've consulted a divorce attorney for information and advice on how to protect himself.
If you let something bug you for ten years before bringing it up, you should definitely have a divorce lawyer on speed dial.

encaitar said:
No doubt.  I'm pretty sure that was the choice telling him to get DNA testing done.  Apparently too risque for the FFA nowadays.
My recollection is that it was something about him confronting the guy personally. It couldn’t have been DNA testing because the pregnancy and resulting baby didn’t occur until long after the original post and poll. 

This thread is gold. Think he was telling the truth or ultimate fishing expedition? Any cliff notes beyond page 5? Wife definitely got it. 

This thread has a star on it, which I've come to understand means I posted in it at one point. But I have no idea why, and I'm not going to go through 95 pages to figure it out. But now it's bugging me. Any way to search a thread for your own posts? I hate this new board software.

James Daulton said:
Hey

Hey guy, talk gambling all you want, but don't you dare talk about reproduction or act attracted to the opposite (or same in the case of @ClownCausedChaos2) sex!
I go silent around here for a bit and your thoughts turn to me and attraction to the same sex?  Something you want to get off your chest?

LOL, what a useless post. So, thanks for the link, but can I ask how you did that?
In the search button, a choice is to search this topic. I put your name in and a few posts came up. One was a post listing all the people who posted. It was from 2007. I clicked your profile and looked back into 2007. Yes I have too much time on my hands right now.

In the search button, a choice is to search this topic. I put your name in and a few posts came up. One was a post listing all the people who posted. It was from 2007. I clicked your profile and looked back into 2007. Yes I have too much time on my hands right now.
You can also search by author. That's even easier.

Keith R said:
Looks like one of the voting choices was already censored.  Hopefully that means the rest of the thread is safe.

The 4th choice in the poll was completely removed today. And not by the OP.

Huh is right.

I'd never seen this thread until it was bumped today. But I was going through the first few pages and then the last few pages, and it seems someone mentioned the poll being edited four years ago (there is more to quoted post below if you click the arrow that goes straight to that post -- the whole post didn't get quoted):

Aha, the great purge...

214 votes lost to history.

This thread always brings a smile to my face, as does Saints-Man's legendary thread, even though it got to me after his death. "I just ran to feel the sunshine on my face." As long as this is a bit of a mod thing, I wish we still had sigs -- I wouldn't mock anybody with it, that's enough said. 

God Bless MITYH. And RIP, Saints. Somewhere, I hope they had a New Orleans funeral for you.  :(

Last edited by a moderator:
If you let something bug you for ten years before bringing it up, you should definitely have a divorce lawyer on speed dial.
Lol.  I was just re-reading the thread and came across you basically saying my opinion wasn't valid because I hadn't been in a decade long relationship.

please show your work here. TIA.
Joe has been under such ridicule for the new rules recently that he decided to hop into his time machine.  He went back to 2014 and wiped out the pole option; however, in his haste he forgot to actually delete the pole option and simply spaced out the pole option text.  It's a shame, really.  It was a brilliant move until he got sloppy.  :sadbanana:  

Users who are viewing this thread