What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mark Andrews, Thielen, and Renfrow for Kyle Pitts and Michael Pittman? (1 Viewer)

fstep

Footballguy
I'm getting andrews, thielen and renfrow. Good trade or nah?

Kinda feel like it hangs on Renfrow being at least a WR2 with the much decreased targets.

Are you a contender or in a rebuild?

If I am a contender, I would probably lean Andrews, if I am a team in rebuild and play in a dynasty league, I might lean Pitts, but Pitts currently has the issue of not playing with a good QB (Pitts has talent, but that QB issue makes Pitts somewhat more risky in fantasy football). My largest concern in this deal is who will be Pitts future QB.

As far as the other parts of this deal, do you need a WR?

Other basic information about your league and team would be helpful in order to offer you good advise.

Here's my team. I'm projected to win the thing as it stands. My concern is Pittman is my #1 wr, but Thielen and Renfrow are really wr3 at this point. Do you think Pitts sees another 1000 yard season?

Kyler Murray

M Pittman, Higgins, Waddle, Lockett, Peoples-Jones

Ekeler, Mixon, Antonio Gibson, Breece Hall

Kyle Pitts

10 team, full PPR, non-keeper

1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex

looks like a redraft team based on the non-keeper tag... If my team, I am not doing the trade. I see your roster list shows 11? do you have other players on your roster.

I agree with not making this trade, you lose too much by trading away Pittman while picking up two lesser WRs, which probably be depth for your team

Which Higgins do you own?

With Adams on the Raiders now, I wouldn't count on Renfrow's fantasy production

I would pass on the offer. You're trading away your WR1 and getting back 2 bench WRs. And the TE upgrade may not even end up being an upgrade. When you're the top rated team, other teams will come at you with offers intended specifically to weaken your team. Be wary.

Users who are viewing this thread