What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Martz......... (1 Viewer)

martz to the saints would be entertaining at least and (contrary to what he says about young) matt leinart would be the perfect fit in his offense
I agree. If Martz does go to NO, it would certainly make me consider keeping Stallworth.
Just think about it....Lienart doesn't fit what the Saints need. He is a pretty boy California surfer looking guy. How is he going to relate to the people of New Orleans? Vince Young is a young African American player from the South that the people of that area can relate to. He is exciting and will be just the spark that team needs. Lienart will be an average at best QB and even if Lienart pans out, he just doesn't seem like a good fit for the team and the city.
:racist:

martz to the saints would be entertaining at least and (contrary to what he says about young) matt leinart would be the perfect fit in his offense
I agree. If Martz does go to NO, it would certainly make me consider keeping Stallworth.
Just think about it....Lienart doesn't fit what the Saints need. He is a pretty boy California surfer looking guy. How is he going to relate to the people of New Orleans? Vince Young is a young African American player from the South that the people of that area can relate to. He is exciting and will be just the spark that team needs. Lienart will be an average at best QB and even if Lienart pans out, he just doesn't seem like a good fit for the team and the city.
:racist:
:goodposting:

So the fans couldnt relate to Peyton Manning or Tom Brady ? That talk is crap. :penalty:
Quite possibly one of the dumbest posts I have read. Either you are saying Lienart is as good as Brady and Manning or you are just dumb. Of course if the Saints could have an all ready established pro QB they would take them but I beleive those guys are all ready locked up. My point was that Young would be a better fit for the community, the city, the team, and he is just as good as Lienart, if not better.
Just think about it....Lienart doesn't fit what the Saints need. He is a pretty boy California surfer looking guy. How is he going to relate to the people of New Orleans? Vince Young is a young African American player from the South that the people of that area can relate to. .Its hard to beat your own words as one of the dumbest posts ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why hasn't anybody mentioned Detroit as a destination for him? Turf, good group of receivers, good running back, sign Kurt Wrner to a free agent contract and add some line and he has everything he needs in an offense.
Beat me to it. This is exactly where I was seeing him going.
Please keep him far away from Detroit.

Users who are viewing this thread