What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Matt Schaub (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how a handful of posters on this thread have called anybody who agrees with the notion that Vick could be displaced one way or another an "idiot", "moron", or "crackhead".
I agree those words are a bit harsh, i think ignorant is a better fit.

I love how a handful of posters on this thread have called anybody who agrees with the notion that Vick could be displaced one way or another an "idiot", "moron", or "crackhead".

If guess the Shark pool should just post more "Should LT2 be the #1 Pick?" threads. Way to be excellent to one another Footballguys.
ask yourself if Jim Sorgi should replace Peyton Manning? i'm positive you would call anyone who does agree with that statement "idiots, morons and crackheads" because this debate is tantamount to the Mike Vick vs. Matt Schaub one. MIke Vick had 24 td's and only 8 interceptions when he was 22 years old. Please digest that before criticizing him for not being able to read nfl defenses. Last year he rushed for 900 yards (3rd most ever for a qb) and led his team to the nfc championship (something manning has done only once with much more talent: marcus pollard, edgerrin james, marvin harrison, Tarik Glenn, jeff saturday, reggie wayne, dallas clark, brandon stokely.)

Calling Mike Vick "stupid" or "dumb" for not being able to read nfl defenses is ludicrous, let alone racist.

If you do not see my point you fall under one of the following categories: "idiots, morons or crackheads"
Just out of curiosity - how can questioning a persons intelligence for allegedly not being able to complete an inportant task in his job racist?Harsh, yes.

Brutal, yes.

Wrong, likely (judging what goes on in a persons mind on the filed when the ball is snapped is hardly an exact science - and I'd think few morons play quarterback in the NFL).

In fact there are a lot of conclusions you can draw about the person calling another 'stupid'. Racist could be one of them but there has to be some context that points in that direction.

"Peyton Manning must be dumb since he can't read Bill Bellichicks Defense and gets whupped every time".

OMG - maybe I am a racist. :eek: :ph34r: :rolleyes:

I saw Vick play in the NFC Championship game. What's his win/loss record in games he started the past 3 years? played I'm (guessing) like 24-10 or something?

back on topicI'd consider it extremely unlikely that Matt Schaub replaces Vick anytime soon (barring major injury). I base this opinion (as has been mentioned by other posters) on ATL winning games and getting high lights on ESPN every other week due to Vicks style. That brings butts to seats, sells jerseys, in short makes Blank a happy camper.

Nice catch, This thread is just an all out piss war. I've read nothing useful in the thread, what a waste of time. :thumbdown:
I can't believe you didn't like my single wing idea. Think of how the Giants used Frank Gifford. Now think of Vick in Gifford's role doing the same things Gifford did.That, my friends, would indeed be something spectacular to watch, as well as maximizing Vick's ability.

My Zartan/Capella alarm went off when they both posted in the same Shark Pool thread.This is ovah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread