What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Maybe Officially a Falcons vs Panthers thread**** (2 Viewers)

And Carolina pretty much falls out of the playoff hunt, things could change but they've lost a few in a row now. Where do they go from here? Too many wins already to get into the Trevor Sweepstakes, they ride Teddy into 2021 and 2022 and beyond? 

It's weird. It's like when they blitz you on every ####### play you should think of a couple hot routes to counter with. Panthers really weren't ready for that. 

It's kind of amazing that Troy and JB are asked to call these Thursday Night games, it somehow seems beneath them and yet they barely seem to be able to handle the task at hand. 

It usually revolves around Aikman praising players he really doesn't know much about and then having to eat those words time and time again while Buck clutches his rosary beads every time there is a good clean solid hit on the field. 

That's about how it goes every time. 

After listening to Aikman for 3 hrs tonight I just want to say I’m sorry for everything I ever said about booger.
:lmao:

He actually did this on MNF, he drew this diagram 

And then there was this gem quote...

After the Rams moved from the seven-yard line to the 12-yard line in the red zone because their center jumped offsides, McFarland fired this off.

“I know you never want to get penalties. I understand that. You never want to get them. But this may actually help the Rams, because it gives them more room. Because all the Ravens are going to do as you get down close to the 10-yard line, the field shrinks. If you can’t run it in, it gets tough. So this may actually help the Rams as they try to pass this ball into the end zone.”

The bomb to Moore looked good. I think it’s more the triple coverage that’s the problem. That pick was mental, not physical.
It was a great play by Moore. But he had to stop, turn around, and outjump/muscle the defender for it because it fell short.

I guess there was an argument that by leading him downfield it may have been easier to pick by the safety coming in to help in coverage.

Either way that catch was all because of Moore, not because of the pass. 

Remember how much flak Madden got for diagramming the incoming rolling fog in a  49er game?

Man, I miss him and Summerall. 

Sure, they were doddering drunks for a while at the end. But they were actually, truly, entertaining.
Madden was never not entertaining. All the way to the end his schtick was endearing and he was a fountain of football knowledge.

love that guy.

He actually did this on MNF, he drew this diagram 

And then there was this gem quote...

After the Rams moved from the seven-yard line to the 12-yard line in the red zone because their center jumped offsides, McFarland fired this off.

“I know you never want to get penalties. I understand that. You never want to get them. But this may actually help the Rams, because it gives them more room. Because all the Ravens are going to do as you get down close to the 10-yard line, the field shrinks. If you can’t run it in, it gets tough. So this may actually help the Rams as they try to pass this ball into the end zone.”

Is this a joke? I know it’s not but I missed it, but wtf?!?!!?!   :lmao:

It was a great play by Moore. But he had to stop, turn around, and outjump/muscle the defender for it because it fell short.

I guess there was an argument that by leading him downfield it may have been easier to pick by the safety coming in to help in coverage.

Either way that catch was all because of Moore, not because of the pass. 
It's almost like the QB with a neck injury couldn't fully uncork it.  Crazy. 

Users who are viewing this thread