What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 4 - Bidding Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

rads timed out at 11:02 and the ref went on the clock.

the ref timed out at 12:02 and rads went on the clock.

Rads times out at 1:02.

I don't have my sheets with me and don't have time to look who is available so please give me the highest ranked kicker available.

thanks. This work week has been hell...

valence said:
I don't have my sheets with me and don't have time to look who is available so please give me the highest ranked kicker available.thanks. This work week has been hell...
17.04 Mike Nugent it is...

I will be away from the computer tonight. Please give me Footballguys highest ranked kicker without a week 7 bye for my 17th round pick.

I will be away from the computer tonight. Please give me Footballguys highest ranked kicker without a week 7 bye for my 17th round pick.
17.12 Ryan Lindelledit: had Feely, but Lindell is technically ranked higher

Last edited by a moderator:
17.14 NorrisB (radballs) - times out at 9:06

17.15 Prof Chaos - I'll make the pick

17.16 - 18:01 krazyaero - times out at 10:06

18.2 - Prof Chaos I'll make the pick

18.3 - NorrisB (radballs) times out at 11:06

Nobody PMd me...pick up shortly
Well it is an online draft and the time limits are now pretty tight so I'd suspect even a PAC10 grad could figure out when the appropriate time to check in is. That said, I guess some accomodations should be made for grads of the low tier schools of the PAC10. On another note, three of my cousins graduated from Arizona. One died last year as a result of drug usage, the other is in jail for embezzlement. Only the chick turned out normal.

Well it is an online draft and the time limits are now pretty tight so I'd suspect even a PAC10 grad could figure out when the appropriate time to check in is. That said, I guess some accomodations should be made for grads of the low tier schools of the PAC10.
I've got more F'ing sleepers than a nursing home...no biggie.

Well it is an online draft and the time limits are now pretty tight so I'd suspect even a PAC10 grad could figure out when the appropriate time to check in is. That said, I guess some accomodations should be made for grads of the low tier schools of the PAC10.
I've got more F'ing sleepers than a nursing home...no biggie.
That's a good thing at the rate they're getting cut.

On another note, three of my cousins graduated from Arizona. One died last year as a result of drug usage, the other is in jail for embezzlement. Only the chick turned out normal.
Jesus...why did half your family go to AZ?
Certainly wasn't for the football program. Psychology masters program for the gal. I think the guys followed because they found out that chicks don't wear much clothing in warm climates. Really no way to find out for sure unless I dug one up and researched visiting hours on the other.

I think the guys followed because they found out that chicks don't wear much clothing in warm climates.
That's the typical answer you'll get from alumni...pretty much every guy without a disability outkicks his coverage at the school...man I miss those days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning All.

I sent pm to Jmills and Old Mill..

it is the 18th round, of a long draft ..... I am going to post a list of players for the 18.07

Brad Smith wr NYJ

Sidney Rice wr Minn

Terrance Copper wr NO

David Patten wr NO

Selvin Young rb Den

Tab Perry wr Cin

Good luck to all.

18.01 krazyaero - Jay Feely, K, Miami

18.02 Prof Chaos - Alex Smith, TE, Tampa Bay

18.03 NorrisB (radballs) - Drew Carter, WR, Carolina

18.04 joffer - Malcom Floyd, WR, San Diego

18.05 jmills - Marcedes Lewis, Jacksonville

18.06 OldMilwaukee - times out at 10:40

18.07 wdh76 - Brad Smith wr NYJ, Sidney Rice wr Minn, Terrance Copper wr NO, David Patten wr NO

18.08 mustacheman - times out at 11:40

18.09 BassNBrew - Jeff King te, Sammie Parker wr, Jason Avant wr

18.10 Jiggyonthehut - times out at 12:40

18.11 LHUCKS - times out at 1:40

18.12 BostonFred - times out at 2:40

18.13 Valence - times out at 3:40

18.14 ShadowMaster - times out at 4:40

18.15 radballs - times out at 5:40

Draft closes at 6:00. Of course those times may move forward if we actually have a pick or two today.

Old Milwaukee.................18.06 Robert Royal TE Buf

gggh7.............................18.07 Brad Smith WR NYJ

BassNBrew said:
18.01 krazyaero - Jay Feely, K, Miami18.02 Prof Chaos - Alex Smith, TE, Tampa Bay18.03 NorrisB (radballs) - Drew Carter, WR, Carolina18.04 joffer - Malcom Floyd, WR, San Diego18.05 jmills - Marcedes Lewis, Jacksonville18.06 OldMilwaukee - times out at 10:4018.07 wdh76 - Brad Smith wr NYJ, Sidney Rice wr Minn, Terrance Copper wr NO, David Patten wr NO18.08 mustacheman - times out at 11:4018.09 BassNBrew - Jeff King te, Sammie Parker wr, Jason Avant wr18.10 Jiggyonthehut - times out at 12:4018.11 LHUCKS - times out at 1:40 18.12 BostonFred - times out at 2:4018.13 Valence - times out at 3:4018.14 ShadowMaster - times out at 4:4018.15 radballs - times out at 5:40Draft closes at 6:00. Of course those times may move forward if we actually have a pick or two today.
I want the highest rated TE without a week 6 bye.

I'm going to be on a plane for the next 5 hours...will pick at approximately 7PM Eastern Time.

18.13 Tony Scheffler TE DEN

didn't come up when searching for him.

If he is gone, give me Ben Utecht

Users who are viewing this thread