What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL2 Draft Thread (2 Viewers)

6.12: Walter, Kevin WR-HOU

We're 13 ea. for QB's and TE's , 32-RB's and 35-WR's down...that's 93 down.

The talent is beginning to thin....noticeably

PM'd next

I have Urak-Hai, but I don't have stinkin Ref's.

I'm going to lay down and take a catnap. I'll have the maid wake me in an hour and have coffee ready for me. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was Favre pick 7.08? Why can't you guys simply put round number, pick number, then the players name? I will make pick in morning... Gotta head to work sorry.

Rangenius sent me a list of 3 players for his 7.14 pick, but nothing when it comes back around for his 8.03 pick, if we get that far tonight. So after Bri and Reaper post their picks I'll post Rangenius pick. If he has any players left on his list, doubtful it's only 3, when his 8.03 pick comes up I'll make that pick for him. Otherwise we'll have to wait until he gets home from work I guess to make his own pick.

At least I have players for his 7.14 pick but after that we'll have to play it by ear or have some beer :suds: :lmao:

I'm gonna be in and out tomorrow with 2 doctor's appts. so I don't think I'll be able to take any lists until after 5pm.

Per Rangenious proxy list:

7.14: Rangenious selects RB Chris Wells(Arizona)

pm to Hook.

*** I have a 3 player list for Rangenious's 8.03 pick.

Got this message from TeamRR:

Hey bro,

I am PMing you and Bass. I will be out of town all week. I thought I would be able to have my laptop with me during the day and check the draft at lunch, but I wont be able to. So i will be off the grid for 8-9 hours at a stretch.

I will use lists and PM as much as possible. But if I am holding things up, if you would like, feel free to call me on my cel

thanks,

John

peace

I called him last night and this morning. we will see what happens usually when someone times out twice (at the ends) we replace, right Bass?

Captain Hook said:
BSS or BnB - please advise when Ramrod times out - 3+ hours from now?
2:12 estI am waiting on bass for this but normally we dont let a team skip 2 picks.

Ramrod will be back so we'll just roll on after (if) he times out. Wish he had planned ahead because he's holding up two drafts.

8.08 TE Anthony Fasano, Mia

--and OldMil just pm'd a couple choices, so:

8.09 RB Julius Jones, Sea

I was actually looking real hard at Jones this pick--glad I didn't after seeing OM's choices! :lmao:

pm'n BnB

Users who are viewing this thread