What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McDonald's year over year sales were terrible. How would you fix (1 Viewer)

When they had their 2 for $2 thing going I could get 2 McDoubles, 2 small fries, and an order of cheesesticks for less than $6. I hit that a couple of times and the last time I went there a couple weeks ago the bill came up $9.63. I looked at the menus and sure enough the 2 for $2 and dollar menu were nowhere to be found. Love McDonald's because they were a great combination of fast, cheap, and decent. If the cheap part is gone I don't really see any need to ever go back there to be honest.

When they had their 2 for $2 thing going I could get 2 McDoubles, 2 small fries, and an order of cheesesticks for less than $6. I hit that a couple of times and the last time I went there a couple weeks ago the bill came up $9.63. I looked at the menus and sure enough the 2 for $2 and dollar menu were nowhere to be found. Love McDonald's because they were a great combination of fast, cheap, and decent. If the cheap part is gone I don't really see any need to ever go back there to be honest.

Good to know... especially since the MickeyD's by my work has those completely annoying menus that are TVs that change every 3-4 seconds.  It's like... what the eff, I was just looking at what I wanted to order and now it's gone.  Whoever came up with this bright idea needs a swift kick to the groin.

To answer the OP.   Stop advertising.   Everybody knows about your stupid product because you are on almost every corner.   Whoever eats there is already hooked or doesn't have another viable alternative... you're not drumming up new customers with your ba-da da-da-daaaaaa! song.

Spend some of those millions on good happy meal toys and/or a kids cartoon show or something and you've got your next generation of fatties hooked. 

Users who are viewing this thread