What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

merry christmas brohans (1 Viewer)

SWC

Bromigo
hey brohans i want to wish you all merry christmas this year like the one before it has been long for me i lost my pop and ended up with a spine surgery i really value this place and used it as an outlet and got a lot of support from many of you so thanks i appreciate you all and merry christmas to you and yours enjoy the day call the ones you love and tell them that and be well take that to the bank brohans. 

Last edited by a moderator:
hey brohans i want to wish you all merry christmas this year like the one before it has been long for me i lost my pop and ended up with a spine surgery i really value this place and used it as an outlet and got a lot of support from many of you so thanks i appreciate you all and merry christmas to you and yours enjoy the day call the ones you love and tell them that and be well take that to the bank brohans. 

Are the banks open Xmas eve? 

• Thinking
Reactions: SWC
Well said brohan. 

While I may get a lil salty over politics now and again, I do really enjoy the group on here.  It's a good place to give and receive advice/therapy/venting/laughing/etc.

I'm trying to give grace to others, as I've not walked a mile in their shoes.  I think that is typically what is lacking in our country, in general.

Merry Christmas all y'all!

• Thanks
Merry Christmas everyone! May God bless the souls of all those we have lost.

I wish health and happiness to all in the coming new year!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
To quote Bill Murray:

It’s Christmas Eve. It’s the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we are the people that we always hoped we would be.

Merry Christmas bromigo! Hope you have a better 2022 and you can take that to "that wonderful old savings & loan".

• Smile
to all & SWC a big Merry Chistmas and especially to the spinal rip in your back that can't be bromingled with character & good brohan cheer & to your brohan father who was the king of the take it to the bank amigos & deserves a special brohan toast whether you take it to the bank or not!

• Thanks
Good luck to everyone. Especially those on the way to the bank.

• Smile
A very super merry kalikimaka to everyone on this most magnificent of sites (if you know what I'm sayin, sprayin, portrayin, relayin, and filetin')!!!

🎄

• Smile
All the best to the SWClan!

And to all the rest of you too- wishing you all the happiest and healthiest holidays 

• Smile

Users who are viewing this thread