What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Message Board Team (1 Viewer)

First Off I would like to thank God for making this all possible.

:pointstosky:

Unlucky, I accept the nomination and thank you sincerly for selecting me to represent the message board. I trust you had a most difficult task in selecting your squadron, but it looks like you have done an outstanding job.

Unlucky "That's not the cup of a carpenter, this is the cup of a carpenter".

Guardian Knight   "YOU HAVE CHOSEN . . . . . .  WISELY"
Next I would like to thank my parents for having me. I couldn't have been here without you guys. I would to thank the FFA for inspiration. In no particular order I would like to thank:tGunz and and pirate

Melly Mel

zipper

shuke

Capella

tdoss

JAA

General Malaise

Jerismoo

foos

Yank23

Honda

Psy Kev

TenTimes

icon

Hipple

Sonny

cactus

Remus

jplvr

bostonfred

Shady

Shooter

scooby

urbanhack

titty

wilked

Z

bigbottom

shinnig path

fatguy

Invis

alias

Legion of Doom

Courtjester

bently

MacArtist

Drifter

iamsmillin

Madden

beef

billsfan

Isle

ChemX

Idiot

Chem Smoo

randal

cosjob

mad cow

Klaw

Norville

Tigerfan

gateway

SaveFerris

Pod

Stompin

jamny

Gator

rover

aardball

Gstrot

Big Red

domer

numb

topdog

imprisoned Saints fan

djcolts

BGP

gambino

FatMax

tommyboy

Tough As Nails

Norman Eistein

Kovax

Giantseasonticketholder

Eagle Eye

ratpfink

diesel

MrP

kupcho1

Spears

17seconds

zamboni

Koya

RoarinSonoran,

NY/NJMUFFDIVER

N.Y. Shreks

RedRaiders

BrentBlack

Mystery Achiever

FightingWombat

Jefferson the Caregiver

tommy3

Men-in-Cleats

Watson

Blue Onion

rabidfireweasel

DaVinci

Sundays Rule

And any others that I may have forgotten. You guys are my inspiration and I will not let you down. This casbah will be rocked like amadeous. To all the ladies out there, I will be busy on saturday so don't be botherin' me non, Yo. Lastly I would like to thank the acedemy of FBG for hosting this place. It will be my honor to show you that this place is made up by its members. Staff Schmaff. MB in '04.

Pickles, JoeT, Bagger, We did it.

The rest of you guys . . lets give them the Giant Shocker

WTYM

:fro:
:thebird:

Unlucky, I accept the nomination and thank you sincerly for selecting me to represent the message board. I trust you had a most difficult task in selecting your squadron, but it looks like you have done an outstanding job.

Next I would like to thank my parents for having me. I couldn't have been here without you guys. I would to thank the FFA for inspiration. In no particular order I would like to thank:tGunz and and pirate

Melly Mel

zipper

shuke

Capella

tdoss

JAA

General Malaise

Jerismoo

foos

Yank23

Honda

Psy Kev

TenTimes

icon

Hipple

Sonny

cactus

Remus

jplvr

bostonfred

Shady

Shooter

scooby

urbanhack

titty

wilked

Z

bigbottom

shinnig path

fatguy

Invis

alias

Legion of Doom

Courtjester

bently

MacArtist

Drifter

iamsmillin

Madden

beef

billsfan

Isle

ChemX

Idiot

Chem Smoo

randal

cosjob

mad cow

Klaw

Norville

Tigerfan

gateway

SaveFerris

Pod

Stompin

jamny

Gator

rover

aardball

Gstrot

Big Red

domer

numb

topdog

imprisoned Saints fan

djcolts

BGP

gambino

FatMax

tommyboy

Tough As Nails

Norman Eistein

Kovax

Giantseasonticketholder

Eagle Eye

ratpfink

diesel

MrP

kupcho1

Spears

17seconds

zamboni

Koya

RoarinSonoran,

NY/NJMUFFDIVER

N.Y. Shreks

RedRaiders

BrentBlack

Mystery Achiever

FightingWombat

Jefferson the Caregiver

tommy3

Men-in-Cleats

Watson

Blue Onion

rabidfireweasel

DaVinci

Sundays Rule

And any others that I may have forgotten. You guys are my inspiration and I will not let you down. This casbah will be rocked like amadeous. To all the ladies out there, I will be busy on saturday so don't be botherin' me non, Yo. Lastly I would like to thank the acedemy of FBG for hosting this place. It will be my honor to show you that this place is made up by its members. Staff Schmaff. MB in '04.

WTYM

I agree.

And not one No Mercy Great White represtitive in the group. :rant:

I do see a couple of low ranked No Mercy guys in the list. That should be an even match-up since all of the staff guys (except Tremblay) that are in No Mercy are low ranks too. The best of the best of No Mercy definitely got robbed.
I aint got the time for survivor leagues. Lucky for them, but if they are willing to come and test their mettle against me in the real leagues then I will gladly put them in their place.NO MERCY

Where the best of the best still is not good enough to beat me
And we never will be able to beat you until you make your draft spot pick and we can move on! :rant: ;)

I for one am relieved I wasn't picked. The MB team has no chance against the staff. :rolleyes: The FBG said so themselves.Good luck message boarders.

Why the hate? :confused: If pot shots at me gets your rocks off, have at it.
not trying to slam you. just don't understand why everyone is "shocked" you didn't make it.either these guys are all your friends, aliases of yours, or you paid them money.regardless, be glad you weren't chosen. the beatdown will not be pretty.with all the FFA guys that ended up being chosen, at least their writeups might be as humorous as the teams they end up drafting.
how quickly the artist formerly known as herd forgets us. :cry: :hoss:

Why the hate?  :confused: If pot shots at me gets your rocks off, have at it.
not trying to slam you. just don't understand why everyone is "shocked" you didn't make it.either these guys are all your friends, aliases of yours, or you paid them money.regardless, be glad you weren't chosen. the beatdown will not be pretty.with all the FFA guys that ended up being chosen, at least their writeups might be as humorous as the teams they end up drafting.
You are not forgotten.You were never remembered.COlin

Melly Mel

zipper

shuke

Capella

tdoss

JAA

General Malaise

Jerismoo

foos

Yank23

Honda

Psy Kev

TenTimes

icon

Hipple

Sonny

cactus

Remus

jplvr

bostonfred

Shady

Shooter

scooby

urbanhack

titty

wilked

Z

bigbottom

shinnig path

fatguy

Invis

alias

Legion of Doom

Courtjester

bently

MacArtist

Drifter

iamsmillin

Madden

beef

billsfan

Isle

ChemX

Idiot

Chem Smoo

randal

cosjob

mad cow

Klaw

Norville

Tigerfan

gateway

SaveFerris

Pod

Stompin

jamny

Gator

rover

aardball

Gstrot

Big Red

domer

numb

topdog

imprisoned Saints fan

djcolts

BGP

gambino

FatMax

tommyboy

Tough As Nails

Norman Eistein

Kovax

Giantseasonticketholder

Eagle Eye

ratpfink

diesel

MrP

kupcho1

Spears

17seconds

zamboni

Koya

RoarinSonoran,

NY/NJMUFFDIVER

N.Y. Shreks

RedRaiders

BrentBlack

Mystery Achiever

FightingWombat

Jefferson the Caregiver

tommy3

Men-in-Cleats

Watson

Blue Onion

rabidfireweasel

DaVinci

Sundays Rule

WTYM

look between cactus and hipple

Thanx for the Honor Unlucky. Just got home, had to post a draft pick, then read this surprising smack free thread by the staff. Is Yudkin trembling already?Great job dealing with all the crap associated with picking the team. It looks like a championship team to me. :thumbup:

And since I see Zaphod lurking, I got to add 2 Horus League guys isn't too shabby an honor, with the winner of the UFFP is just an alternate. Shows how much talent is in the UFFP.

Melly Mel

zipper

shuke

Capella

tdoss

JAA

General Malaise

Jerismoo

foos

Yank23

Honda

Psy Kev

TenTimes

icon

Hipple

Sonny

cactus

Remus

jplvr

bostonfred

Shady

Shooter

scooby

urbanhack

titty

wilked

Z

bigbottom

shinnig path

fatguy

Invis

alias

Legion of Doom

Courtjester

bently

MacArtist

Drifter

iamsmillin

Madden

beef

billsfan

Isle

ChemX

Idiot

Chem Smoo

randal

cosjob

mad cow

Klaw

Norville

Tigerfan

gateway

SaveFerris

Pod

Stompin

jamny

Gator

rover

aardball

Gstrot

Big Red

domer

numb

topdog

imprisoned Saints fan

djcolts

BGP

gambino

FatMax

tommyboy

Tough As Nails

Norman Eistein

Kovax

Giantseasonticketholder

Eagle Eye

ratpfink

diesel

MrP

kupcho1

Spears

17seconds

zamboni

Koya

RoarinSonoran,

NY/NJMUFFDIVER

N.Y. Shreks

RedRaiders

BrentBlack

Mystery Achiever

FightingWombat

Jefferson the Caregiver

tommy3

Men-in-Cleats

Watson

Blue Onion

rabidfireweasel

DaVinci

Sundays Rule

WTYM

Woo hooo! :excited: You're welcome! :thumbup:

Good luck MBers! Good picks Unlucky. PM with virus sent! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the hate?  :confused: If pot shots at me gets your rocks off, have at it.
Maybe, but apparently aaron28 remembered you just fine.

Be excellent to one another...
You know, at this time of year when we're all jabbing at each other in fun, and starting smacktalk threads, and having contests pitting staff against message board guys where some talented people are being left out of things... well, with all this going on, once in awhile someone says something that probably would have been better left unsaid; something that crosses the line a little bit. We're all in this big fraternity together, sharing a love of this sport. It's good to have that reminder of Joe's words sometimes, Faust. Thanks. I for one appreciate it.

You know, at this time of year when we're all jabbing at each other in fun, and starting smacktalk threads, and having contests pitting staff against message board guys where some talented people are being left out of things... well, with all this going on, once in awhile someone says something that probably would have been better left unsaid; something that crosses the line a little bit. We're all in this big fraternity together, sharing a love of this sport. It's good to have that reminder of Joe's words sometimes, Faust. Thanks. I for one appreciate it.
:grouphug:Nice killer instinct softie. This is going to be easier than I thought.

:grouphug:Nice killer instinct softie. This is going to be easier than I thought.
Way easier.

First I'd like to say thank you Unlucky for chosing me as an alternate. I was very suprised to see I was selected even in that capacity. Most of you don't know me because I rarely post my views or give away my strategy on this message board. I do this for good reason...I want to win and want every advantage I can get. But now Im part of a team and I want nothing more than to show the FBG staff how to play this game.Last year in the Greek leagues if I saw a FBG staff member in my league I was shooting for them. This takes it up a notch. We're taking all of them on!If there is anything I can do to help the starting 12 let me know. It's time to kick some #### guys. :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

:grouphug:

Nice killer instinct softie. This is going to be easier than I thought.
Thinking to self: Ah, yes. The lull-them-to-sleep strategy is working against the Dramamine Team already, and even better than planned. CracKer talking of this being easy, and Stuart right behind him, his little Dumbo trunk wrapped firmly around Culcasi's tail, saying "way easier." Very good.

I think we just found the guy who was standing around and got picked last. :P

Many thanks to unlucky for the invite. I definitely appreciate it and will do my best to win this thing. I think we have a nice mix of people on the MB squad and I'm glad it worked out that way. A lot of people on this side of the board may not be familiar with what goes on in the FFA, but you'd be surprised how seriously people over there take this stuff.Since Gatorman is my confirmed alias, I think you should welcome him as well. :thumbup:

Pretty sad when I've never seen a post by some of these guys - way to represent the MB LOL!!!
:rolleyes: For someone who doesn't care about anything, as you pointed out several times in your attempt to get picked, you seem to have a little bitterness pouring out of your keyboard.
no bitterness, but I am surprised a few guys who post regularly were not taken. That's all. I would expect a message board team to ahve people on it that post regularly to the message board. However, I only frequent the Shark Pool, so perhaps they post in the other forums more often.I'd simply rather root for people I'd seen posting...Was almost, kinda wondering, if maybe Unlucky was directed to pick the worst team possible :P

try leaving the Shark Pool once in a while
Why, none of the other forums offer anything better... unless of course you are asking me to stop over in the WDIS forum to give you some pointers so you can be a shark too ;)

Since Gatorman is my confirmed alias, I think you should welcome him as well. :thumbup:
I didn't know that. Good to have you aboard, assuming you're not messing around.Actually, Shick, can you confirm so I don't end up PMing the wrong one?

Since Gatorman is my confirmed alias, I think you should welcome him as well. :thumbup:
I didn't know that. Good to have you aboard, assuming you're not messing around.Actually, Shick, can you confirm so I don't end up PMing the wrong one?
Ummm. No. Gatorman is not Pickles.

FFA guys = Sarcasm. You may want to take that alias thing with a grain of salt (I am not confirming or denying the truth of any Pickle statements).

Since Gatorman is my confirmed alias, I think you should welcome him as well.  :thumbup:
Ummm. No. Gatorman is not Pickles.
party pooper.In the great "who is pickles" debate, someone once suggested I was pickles. I find it funny since I have no aliai, although I have given thought to posting with the name Shick? on occasion.

try leaving the Shark Pool once in a while
Why, none of the other forums offer anything better... unless of course you are asking me to stop over in the WDIS forum to give you some pointers so you can be a shark too ;)
I used to have some respect for you. ;)
dang, that was the LAST person who respected me on this MB :( :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :D

*Bizump*Responding, as requested by the team captain, albeit a bit late. I was at Disney World for over a week. Ok, and I cannot believe I just admitted that in front of a group of rabid fantasy footballers. :JoeT: Let the rips begin!Oh, and thanks Unlucky for choosing me. It will certainly be fun wiping the floor with the Pretenders... err, the FBG staff. :HellToup:

Given that it's completely possible for one individual to post under a multitude of aliai, here's one I've been pondering for a while, but with the announcement of the MB team, I think it's gone up in a puff of smoke:Mr PICKles = Pick = Shick! = Shuke......unless... :ph34r: :doubleagent: ???

Given that it's completely possible for one individual to post under a multitude of aliai, here's one I've been pondering for a while, but with the announcement of the MB team, I think it's gone up in a puff of smoke:Mr PICKles = Pick = Shick! = Shuke......unless... :ph34r: :doubleagent: ???
:StokesGoatee:Could be...

I was at Disney World for over a week. Let the rips begin!
RIP...complete lack of focus, from a guy that fielded 112 FF squads last season!any SERIOUS FF'er goes to the Bahamas(nice trip enjoyed by Mr and Mrs ravnzfan this spring), Disney, etc, Feb-mid April so as not to interupt with the serious goings on in life such as the NFL draft, formation of new FBG survivor leagues, etcapparently the ability to juggle 112 teams with a reasonably high level of success swayed the judges...FINEnow...get to work! you've got survivor draft strategy to mull over and need to be fully rested and ready to go Saturday!:can'twait... :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread